Dagger

( Her outfit and hair for the dance! This a long one!)

Elena and I walked out of the little store going towards my car. All of a sudden Elena's phone started ringing.

" It's a unknown number." She showed me the phone.

" Maybe it's a prank call." I shrugged. She rolled her eyes and answered it. I muttered a little spell so I can hear the call.

" Hello." Elena put the phone to her ear.

" Hello Elena." A mans voice came through the phone.

" Hey who's this?" She asked confused.

" You hit me with your car." We looked at each other. " Is that a new one?" His voice taunting a bit. I looked around and noticed a guy in a black hoodie looking at us. I grabbed the keys from her.

" No time to drive. We've got to go." I took her hand and touched the car. I portaled us to the front of the house. ( The side walk.) The car was parked perfectly. We opened the door and ran into the house.

" I didn't think the car thing would work." I said watching Elena catch her breath.

" Warn me next time you do that please." I nodded.

" Right. Sorry. We'll go to Stefan's in the morning." I told her going up the stairs.

::

" Why me? What does he want with me? an-and if he's trying to kill me, why call first?" Elena looked to Stefan

" Why me? What does he want with me? an-and if he's trying to kill me, why call first?" Elena looked to Stefan. I was sitting next to her on the couch.

" It's because we're predators Elena. We haunt, we stalk. It's often as exciting as a kill." He walked to another shelf from the book shelves behind us.

" I want you to take this." He gave a watch to Elena. I noticed it was Jeremy's.

" That's Jeremy's pocket watch. How did you get it?" I asked. Stefan now sitting in front of me on a little seat.

" I took it from Damon, who took it from Logan, who must have taken it from Jeremy." Stefan looked at me.

" Jeremy needs to hide things better." I mumbled. Stefan smiled.

" What's wrong with it?" Elena opened the watch and looked at it.

" Well it's not just a watch it's a sort of compass. But it points to vampires." I watched as Stefan took the watch from Elena and pressed the button on the top of the watch. Elena and I looked at the spinner (I don't know what to call it😂) in the middle spun around and pointed at Stefan.

" That's cool." I thought out loud. They looked at me amused.

" What? you can't tell me you weren't thinking the same thing even if you life is in the line." I joked. She flicked my forehead. I glared at her. She rolled her eyes and turned back to Stefan who watched us smiling and chuckling to himself.