Best Option

( You may play song. Optional.)

Elena, my mom and I are in front of the boarding house waiting for someone to open.

" Hello angel, Elena." I smiled at him and kissed him. I waited next to him for Elena to come in.

" You going to stay there or find out why they called us here so early?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and walked in. We walk in further and Stefan arrives.

" Baby, you know how much I love my sleep." I whine and walk to Stefan. He chuckles and wraps a arm around my waist pulling me into a kiss.

" Why are we here?" Elena asked looking between the boys. Her question was answered when Rose and Trevor came.

" Of course. I forgot about you guys." I said out loud. They looked at me with a frown. My mom watched amused.

" I didn't mean to say that out loud. I'm sorry I get like this in the morning when I don't get sleep." I say. They nod. We all walk to the living room. I sit on the couch in between my mom and Stefan. Damon standing behind it.

" Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose said. My mom and I shared a glance.

" Isn't that your dad?" Damon asked. Everyone looked at me.

I nod. " Yupp."

" He and Elijah are brothers. Klaus is my soulmate." My mom told the group. Rose and Trevor look at her scared.

" You don't have to be scared. I will not harm you." Estelle reassured them.

" Mom Elijah was the uncle I saw last night. He's here." I told her.

" But he's dead." Stefan said. I shook my head.

" He's not dead. Originals can't die not by a regular wooden stake."

" So your dad is after me." Elena asked from the single chair.

" He doesn't know of you yet. Only Elijah does and I have a feeling that Elijah is going to use you to bring Klaus out." My mom answered.

" My father if he does come after you me and my mom already have a plan. I will never let anything happen to you Lena." I told her softly. My mom nodded her head agreeing with me. Elena smiled shyly.

" That's not all your here for now is it?" I asked turning back to them. They smiled sheepishly.

" Hey baby, can you get me the two extra rings I have in my drawer in your room?" I asked kindly to Damon. He kissed my head and sped to get them.

" We wanted to say sorry again for how things happened. You saved my life and gave me it back. You didn't have to but you did so thank you." Trevor says.

I smiled and looked up to him. " Don't thank me really. I don't blame you. You guys wanted to live again and would do anything to be able to. Plus everyone deserves a second chance."

Damon comes back down and passes me the rings. I take the rings and place them on the small table. I motion for Rose and Trevor to move back and for my mom to open the shade a bit. bed. I let my magic wrap around the ring. The ring floats in the air. I feel my face turn.

The ring starts to absorb the power that I'm putting into it. Seconds after I stop and the ring drops back on the table. I grab them and smile at Ross and Trevor giving them the rings.

" It's beautiful." The say together admiring the ring.

" Go out there and live your lives." I say. They smiled at me but and pulled me into a hug. I laugh and pull away.