Betrayed

* Mature Scene ahead! *

I wake up with a arm around me. I turn my head a bit to see Stefan. I kiss his cheek causing him to wake up also. I snuggle further into him. His arm gets tighter. He kisses my neck lightly.

" Good Morning." I giggle as he groans a bit.

" I could get used to this." He whispered in my ear. I laughed.

" Rise and Shine sleepyheads." I jumped startled but the sudden voice. I look up to see Damon and Elena behind him at the end of the bed. Stefan pulled the cover up to cover my exposed parts he didn't want Damon to see.

" Damon, Elena! Please!"I shouted at him annoyed.

" What are you doing?" Stefan looked to Damon once he made sure I was covered.

" He dragged me here." Elena put her hands up in defense. I rolled my eyes.

" Oh stop being smutty." He smirked. I sat up on my elbows.

" Seriously get out of here." Stefan replied pulling up the sheets again. " Both of you."

" If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have very important business to discuss." I glared at him.

" First of all you've never seen me naked and second why does that have to be now?" He smirked again.

" Is that an invitation?" I threw my shoe on the floor at him and Stefan threw a pillow. It hit him in the chest and one of the head. He groaned.

" Can we get back on topic?" Elena asked looking between us.

" Okay anyways we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal." I looked to Stefan who looked to me.

" I take it back we don't have to help him anymore." He smiled and I looked to Damon who glared at me.

" Okay what ever continue." I rolled my eyes. Damon got up from the end of the bed standing next to Elena and faced us.

" So, in order to open the tomb, we need the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first. Since you Elena and Aliza Gilbert your on journal duty."

" Since when was I helping?" Elena looked to Damon.

" Well your sisters helping and your already here soo..." He trailed off knowing Elena got the hint.

" You don't have to do anything you don't want to." I looked to her with a smile.

" It's okay we can look for it." She responded. I had the book and I wasn't going to give it to him. I'm going to read it and do the spell. That book isn't going anywhere. I laid back down and covered my face with the sheets.

" Good." Damon simply said.

" How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? We're really going to take the word of this vampire? He seemed like a bit of a dimwit." Stefan asked Damon.

" In lieu of any other options." Damon responded to Stefan.

" Wait what is a grimoire anyway?" Elena asked suddenly confused.

" It's a witches cookbook." Damon and I said together. I pulled the sheets off my face and I winked at Damon who smirked back at me. Stefan shook his head.

" No wonder you guys get along so well." Elena muttered under her breath.

" Every spell that a witch casts is unique unto itself, so every witch would document their work." Stefan explained better to my sister.