You!

Once the three had gotten out of the doctor's Hadrian had called her letting her know that there was an attack on the vampires in the Cauldron and they needed their help so that's where they are now.

Thunder rumbles overhead as Diego leads Aliza, Stefan, Damon, Hadrian, Tyler, Marcel and Klaus to the Cauldron to show them what he found.

Aliza gasped when she saw two vampires, both desiccated, and both with the same magical symbol carved into their forehands. Their bodies lay inside a magic circle created with salt, with runes drawn inside.

" We came to mess with the witches, just like you said." Diego looks to Klaus. " And these two, they went missing. Found them like this, not even staked. Just dead."

" Your first mistake was listening and going after the witches." Aliza tells him as she carefully crouches down taking a better look at the bodies. She immediately feels bad energy.

" That's two more of my guys gone. Nice job, Captain." Marcel says to Klaus sarcastically.

" Have you seen anything like this before?" Aliza whispers to Marcel.

Marcel looks at her and nods. " This is bad." He whispers.

" I can feel it." Aliza nods.

Marcel pats her shoulder and gets up, he takes one last look at his dead men, puts his hood up, turns around, and starts to walk away

" Where are you going? Someone has to account for this!" Klaus calls to Marcel.

" You want revenge, get it yourself. That mark is tied to some bad mojo. Ask Aliza." He gestures to the girl.

" He's right. Darkness and bad energy is strong." Aliza confirms. She turns to the rest of the vampires. " You guys shouldn't get involved, it will only get you killed. I doubt you ever fought against darkness this strong. You should head back to the compound and stay the hell out of this." Aliza speaks sternly to them.

" You should listen to her." Marcel points to Aliza before he walks off.

Klaus turns to the group. " We're gonna find whoever did this, and I will show them what suffering is."

" You have to be careful. This can be a dangerous game your playing." Aliza tells her father.

" I have to know who did this." Klaus replies.

" I'm not saying don't find out, I'm saying he careful." Aliza stands walking back over to the men.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The group plus Elijah and Diego, along with many of the other vampires are congregating in the courtyard, discussing their current situation.

" Ah! Someone will die for this." Klaus exclaims.

" We don't disagree." Aliza motions to herself and the family. " However, I would like to know where they learned such dark magic."

" Who would even attack?" Stefan questions thinking about the many different possibilities.

Klaus sighs. " I had hoped never to see that symbol again. I recall it is the signature of a fool who once stood against us."

" Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks." Hadrian speaks.

" You have an idea on who it is?" Damon asks.

Klaus nods. " I believe so. I'll do for him as I did the other." Klaus turns to Diego. " Diego, when night falls, I want you to gather every vampire in the Quarter. Get me the head of whoever did this and put it on a stick."