Puppy dog eyes

( Outfit of the day )

" Why the about face?" I asked Bonnie. She told me that she got some type of bad feeling about him and now she's telling me to take it slow. Little did she know I was already in too deep.

" It's not an about face. I'm just saying take it slow and play your cards out right." I sent her a fake smile.

" Your the one that told her to go for it." Elena pointed out.

" Exactly and your whole witch mojo is going to drive me crazy Bon." I told her making her shoot me a look as we stopped walking.

" Whatever. I'm just concerned okay. I'm concerned about my best friends new boyfriend." Bonnie said sincerely. I felt bad a little. I turned to her fully putting my hand on her shoulder.

" I love you for that Bonnie. I do. But I'm happy again. I feel good. Everything is starting to feel normal again and Stefan is a big part of that." I told her with a small smile. She smiled back and nodded. We continued walking towards school.

" Good Morning Aliza." Stefan came in front of us with a smile. Immediately making me smile bright. " Morning Elena, Bonnie." He said politely nodding her way.

" Hey um I got to find Caroline, she's not answering her phone sooo." Bonnie said as she started to walk away. I nodded knowing she won't let the feeling go right now.

" Bonnie wait for me." Elena said walking after her smiling at Stefan. Stefan looked at me squinting his eyes a little.

" She doesn't like me very much." Stefan pointed out. I shrugged my shoulders.

" She's just being my best friend but it also has to do with yesterday when you guys touched after bringing Vicky to the grill. She said she got a bad feeling. Plus she doesn't know you like I do." I told Stefan grabbing his hand and walking back towards the school.

" If it's any cost Bonnie will end up moving you." I said looking up at him. " Maybe." I quickly added.

" Yeah because that's so reassuring." Stefan said sarcastically. I bumped my shoulder with his. He almost fell making me break out into more laughter. We stopped walking again.

" You know what we should do?" I asked Stefan.

" I'm a Vampire not a mind reader." He said sarcastically again. I slapped his chest.

" Dinner. My house. 8:00. You, Me, Bonnie, and Elena who might bring Caroline. But that's besides the point. We can all spend time together and then she will love you." I said smiling but stopped.

" Wait not love you because then I'll have to kill her. So maybe like you enough to be around you." I said to Stefan. He laughed at me and kissed my head. Then I saw a football coming our way.

" Stefan! Ball!" I said screamed out. Stefan quickly turned and caught the ball. I looked at him amazed, as did everyone around us. He threw the ball back and I saw Tyler catch it. I'm so tired of kicking his ass.

" I'm gonna go kill him." I told Stefan running towards Tyler. I made it close to Tyler only to be picked up off the ground.

" Hey let me go Stefan! I'm going to kill him! Put me down." I said thrashing around in Stefan's arms. He just held on tighter. I sighed and glared at Tyler making him flinch back. I stopped moving and Stefan put me down turning me to face him.

" Hey it's okay. He's just jealous let it be Liza." He said softly with his hands on my cheeks. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

" Your so nice Stefan. Can you be mean for once." I asked him. He laughed and grabbed my hand and we started walking into school.