Bring You Back

*I'm editing. I noticed how I made so many mistakes in this one.*

I woke up to a text from Damon.

Your sister knows about Katherine. She got into a crash after she left your house to go and talk to you. I found her and I'm heading to Georgia. Meet me at the bar with you witchy portal.

I dashed out of Stefan's bed and immediately started getting dressed. I heard Stefan move around and I turned to see him now on his back.

" What happened? What's with the rush?" He asked sitting up.

" Elena knows about Katherine. She's with Damon. She got into a crash trying to get to me here. I'm going to meet up with them." The words rushed out my mouth. I took Stefan's flannel off his desk chair and put it on.

" Please be careful." He sped to me and pulled me into a kiss.

" I will. I promise." I said pulling away from him. I thought about Damon and with a light pop I was there next to him.

" Can I trust you?" Elena asked Damon as I walked behind him.

" Yes." I stepped out from behind him. Elena walked up to me and I can see her hand about to swing at him. I caught it before she can hit my face.

" That's what we're not gonna do." I let go of her arm.

" You lied to me." She stated glaring.

" Technically I didn't lie. I just never told you but I was. All I need is time." I told her crossing my arms over my chest. She nodded.

" Now let's go." Damon said going over to the driver's seat. I walked to the passenger side. So did Elena.

" I'm his best friend." I simply stated. She sighed and went to the back.

" So where's my car?" Elena asked 10 minutes into the drive. Me and Damon have just been cracking jokes and listening to music.

" I pulled it off to the side of the road. I don't think anyone would bother it." Damon looked to Elena through the mirror.

" What about that man in the road? Was he a-." She trailed off.

" There was a man?" I asked. They both nodded.

" From what I can tell he was a vampire." Damon told her not taking his eyes off the road.

" You never met him?" Elena proceeded to ask.

" If never met him. I wouldn't know him." Damon glanced at my sister.

" Elena it's not like they all hang out together at a vamp bar and grill." I sarcastically said. Damon smirked and Elena rolled her eyes. Damon made a turn and pulled into a place called Bree's Bar.

" What are we doing at a bar? Plus we're not old enough Dames. They won't let us in." I told the blue eyed vampire as we all got out the car.

" Sure they will." He said starting to walk to the door. I sighed and followed but all of a sudden I feel a bad vibe go through me. I stopped.

It's Jeremy. Vampire around him. Must warn him to be careful and stay away from her.

" What happened you okay?" Elena asked laying a hand in my shoulder.

" Yeah um I'm fine. You too go ahead with out me." They nodded reluctantly and walked away. I pulled out my phone and called Jeremy, totally forgetting about the mind link. 2 rings and he answered.

Hello. His voice came through the phone.

Hey J, where are you? I asked. I strained my ears a bit to see if I can hear anyone else and I do.