I Know You

( Still wearing clothes from last chapter. )

" Hey Tyler, I know I said not to talk or come near me but have you see Stefan." I asked playing with my hands.

" Nope." He said. His wrist was now healed.

I sighed and looked around about to walk away.

" But if you want to kill some time, you can rack." He called out making me turn.

I walked back. " This doesn't mean I forgive you!"

He nodded. " I'll even let you break."

"Get prepared to get your ass beaten by a girl." I said. " Again." I added smirking taking the pool stick from his hands. He let out a laugh.

::

I pulled my phone out looking at the time. 4:59.

" How late is he?" Tyler asked seeing the frown on my face.

" Hitting the hour mark." He hummed. I went to hit again.

" Nothings wrong though." I glanced at him.

" Which means i'm not talking boy problems with you." I stated going my turn. He chuckled a bit.

" Good. I mean it's not like we weren't best friends before everything." His eyebrows raising as he went to hit this time.

I huffed. " Fine. I still don't forgive you." He stood up slowly.

" What do you think about Stefan?" I asked him. We're now facing each other.

" Actually don't answer that." I said after a moment. He laughed.

" Tyler this isn't funny!" I said with a small frown, hitting him in the chest.

" Okay okay. What has he done?" He asked calming down.

" Not any one thing. It's just I know like nothing about him. I know the important things and that matters to me but I also want to know the little details and actually really get to know him." I rambled on.

" You know as much as I really hate to say this. He's a nice guy. I think you should give him another chance and actually let him open up to you. He will eventually, I mean your Aliza Miranda Gilbert you can get anyone to do anything you want too." I looked at him shocked.

" You really think so?" I asked him with a soft smile.

He nodded smiling down at me. " I know so. You just need to talk to him."

" Talk to who?" Me and Tyler turned our gazes from each other and looked at the voice. Stefan.

" I'm sorry that I'm late." He said looking at me.

" What happened?" I asked.

" I got held up." Stefan said taking a quick glance at Tyler knowing what he had to say he couldn't.

I sighed and but my hand on my hip. " Didn't you think to call me and tell me you were going to be an hour late?"

" Okay! You two have fun." Tyler said rubbing his hand on my shoulder about to walk away but stopped.

" Am I forgiven now?" He asked with a smug grin.

I shifted my gaze from Stefan to Tyler. " Your getting there." I replied with a smirk.

" It's something. I'll catch you later." He said waving. I waved back.

I looked towards Stefan again.

" I'm really sorry. It was unavoidable." He said coming closer.

" What was unavoidable?" I lowered my voice, cautious of people around.