Pain

* Okay so I lied. We're going to start from the end of episode 16 I believe. Oh and if you want better affects for the music put headphones. *

Stefan and I walked into his house. We
were on a date and we came here in and saw Damon and Kelly basically having sex. For some reason seeing Damon with her made my heart break a bit but I pushed it away. What my mom said was getting into my head.

" Don't look at me like that." Damon looks back at us.

" You could have better taste." I shrugged and Stefan nodded in agreement.

" What ever. Look-." He was cut off by Fredrick one of the tomb vampires jumping through the window. He jumps on Stefan and stabs him with glass. He then looks to me and my eyes glow but before Fredrick can do anything Damon sleds and pushes him away from me. I quickly bend down and pull the glass out of Stefan and we got up in time before a female tomb vampire arrives. She pushes Stefan to the floor and I start to make her blood boil.

She screams and gets off of him. I make a stake appear in my hand and I stab the vampire in the heart. She's now dead. I help Stefan up and I see Fredrick getting the upper hand on Damon so with one flick he's across the living room. He looks at all us and the dead vampire and quickly speeds away.

" The tombs open isn't it?" I look to Damon.

" Yup." He said scratching the back of his neck. I roll my eyes at his blunt answer. I looked down at the body by mine and Stefan's feet.

" Not it." I put a finger on my nose. Damon and Stefan both laugh at me.

" Fine let's go little brother." Together they started getting rid of the body.

::

It was night time and I came back home. I was now with Jeremy in his room. He was playing video games and I was on his bed writing a new song.

" Aliza can I ask you something?" He paused his game and turned to me.

" Of course bubs what's up?" I put my book down next to me.

" If I want to be turned what would you do?" He looked nervous.

" Honestly I wouldn't be happy at least not if you do it now. It's so heated right now in this town and you becoming a vampire when there's a whole town trying to kill them isn't the best. If you want to turn you can but I say give it more time. Let things play out." I told him honestly.

" Your right. Thanks Liz." He smiled but still looked unsure.

" It's about being with Vicky isn't it?" I asked. He nodded not locking eyes with me.

" Do you think she'll come back?" I smiled at him big. Oh boy, only if he knew.

" For you 100%." He looked relieved.

" Has she texted you about anything?" I asked.

" Just normal boyfriend and girlfriend convo's." Jeremy shrugged.

" I'm happy for you J. I love seeing you happy." He looked up and smiled at me big again.

" I am happy."

" No your whipped." He glared at me playfully. I broke out laughing which led to
him following. After a couple seconds Elena then came in.

" Hey I'm sorry but there's a big storm coming. Can you guys help me close the windows?" We both stopped laughing and nodded. When we were done I went back to my room and went to sleep.

::