Epilogue

"Liza! Come here please!" Stefan chases after his 5 year old daughter. "You have to put a shirt on!"

Aliza never wanted us to suffer just because she was no longer present in our lives.

"You have to get me, Daddy!" Liza laughs running into the living room. "Rosie! Hide me!"

10 year old, Rose looks at her little sister and smiles. She quickly picks up her sister and hides her under a pile of blankets that were on the couch since last night because of the movie night the family of 5 had.

Actually that's a lie, she was always present in our lives...spiritually. She could never truly die, ever. Especially not when she has three kids that in a way all act like and remind us of her.

Stefan runs into the living room, he didn't use his vamp speed because getting the chance to run after his daughter and play with her gave him the opportunity to feel the way Aliza made him feel...normal.

"Rose, sweetheart have you seen you're sister?"

Suffering in the grief of her death would have caused us more pain because then we would have felt like we were letting her down and that was the last thing anyone in the family wanted to do.

"Nope." Rose shakes her head confidently. Stefan gives her a look and he goes to leave the room until he hears a google coming from under the blankets.

Stefan rushes to the blankets and pulls them off Liza. "Gotcha!"

"Ah!" Liza let's out a happy squeal as Stefan picks her up and starts to tickle her.

For some reason, now that I think about it. I feel like Aliza knew her time was coming. I feel like she knew that she wasn't immortal and that she was in danger. It was weird.

"She can never be quite." Rose mumbles.

"You come here too." Before Rose had the chance to run from her father, he rushed at her picking her up, throwing her on the couch next to Liza and attacking them in tickles.

The girls giggles could be heard all the way from the second floor of their now house. The two Salvatore's moved out of New Orleans and back to Mystic Falls. The two males knew how much Aliza wanted to go back home before she died and they decided to just go back and stay...permanently.

Aliza taught me how to be me. She taught me that no matter, I should always be myself because if I'm not I will never be truly happy. I now use that for the rest of my mortal life.

Jenna and Elena when finding out the news, around 5 and a half years ago, could barely stand. Their bodies went weak as they cried into each other's arms. After hearing about the twins and Rose, the two vowed to help and protect the three children with their life.

Klaus, Emery, Hayley, Hadrian, Tyler, Kol, Jeremy and Davina all moved to Mystic Falls with the two Salvatore's. They were staying together as a family and they didn't want Hope to be too far from the twins. Elijah and Rebekah still in New Orleans.

"You guys having a tickle fight without me and Papa." Atlas gasps dramatic and looks to Damon who was holding the boy in his arms. "Papa, look! They're having fun without us! That's rude."

It's crazy how much the twins are like Aliza especially Atlas. Without even knowing her Atlas had her sarcastic and dramatic attitude only at the age of 6 and Aliza had her smarts. The twins balanced each other out and I wish Aliza could see how beautiful the children she created are and of course the one she took in.

"That is very rude." Damon agrees with his son.

"I'm trying to get a shirt on our daughter." Stefan rolls his eyes playfully at the two's dramatic ness. He picks up Liza and walks to Damon giving her to him and taking Atlas. "You do it."

Damon smirks at his brother, before giving his daughter a kiss on the cheek. Liza smiles up at him widely, she puts her arms up allowing Damon to slip her shirt on.

"Wha-How?" Stefan looks between the two amazed.

Stefan and Damon have done an amazing job raising their three children. They struggled in the beginning due to the lost of their soulmate, but eventually they came through wanting to make Aliza proud and to me that's what they did.

Atlas leans over to speak into his other fathers ear. "It's magic."

"I'm just amazing, Stefan." Damon says proudly putting Liza down, Stefan doing the same with Atlas, who gave him a big kiss on the cheek before running off with his twin sister.

"No, she's just a Papa's girl." Stefan pushes his brother playfully. Damon laughs following in the direction the two twins went in. Stefan grabbing Rose's hand and leading her toward the door.

"Where are we going?" The twins ask in unison looking up at their fathers.

"We're gonna go drop off Mommy some flowers and we're going to go eat with Grandpa, Hope and Hayley." Damon informs the two.

"Yay! Mama!" The twins cheer. "We should get her roses, Papa!"

"No! We should get her sunflowers." Liza fights against her brother.

"No we should get her—."

"My necklace!" Rose shouts letting go of Stefan's hand and running up towards her room. Seconds later she comes back down with a sliver chain in her hand, on it was a shiny diamond ring. "Daddy? Can you help please?"

"Of course." Stefan bends down and helps clip on the chain around her neck. He then turns her around, his eyes immediately falling down to the ring on it.

The ring was the engagement ring both Stefan and Damon picked out a week before Aliza passed away. Which only made the heart break worse. Yes the bond broke and it hurt them, but losing the person you love most in the world a week before you want to ask them to marry you hurts worse.

"Does it look okay?" Rose asks him softly noticing how long he was staring at it. "I can just take it o—."

"It looks beautiful, honey." Stefan cuts her off. "Your Mom would be proud that you have it and look amazing in it."

Rose smiles widely and the twins turn to Stefan and Damon. "Would Mommy be proud of us?"

Aliza loved the three of her children with all her heart. They were the center of her universe even if the twins weren't born yet. They made her happy and they weren't even in physical form yet.

Damon and Stefan share a look before picking the twins up. Atlas in Stefan's arms and Liza in Damon's. Rose clutching on to Stefan's free hand. The two being to walk out their house.

"She would have so so so proud of you both for being so strong and brave." Stefan locks the door to the house.

"You two meant so much to her and I know she watching laughing down at us because of how alike you guys are to her." Damon adds tapping his sons nose, Damon now grabbing Rose's hand. "Even you."

"I love, Mama." The twins sighs.

"I miss, Mom." Rose mutters.

It was times life these that Stefan and Damon were tongue tied and didn't know what to do. They didn't know how to fill in that void of their lost mother. They knew they couldn't because she was irreplaceable, but they just wish they could take the hurt from them.

"She loves and misses you both so much more." Stefan tells them softly. "Now let's go see her."

The family of 5 walk out the house Stefan and Damon joking with their children to make them cheer up on the way. The sounds of their giggles was music to their ears, they would do anything to hear those sounds over and over again. They would do anything to hear Aliza's laugh one more time besides her strangled scream before she was brutally killed.

My big sister changed their lives forever...she changed everyone's lives for forever, for the better though. She was such a bright soul that could lift you up in a matter of seconds. I was so blessed to have a sister like her and I will make sure she is never ever forgotten.

I miss you big sis, I love you and I hope that in anyway this reaches you. I will take care of our family including my nieces and nephews.

Love, Jeremy.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨⇢ 𝗦 & 𝗗 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 🎉