Isn't Exactly Fair.

* One of my favorite songs❤️ If you know who Jaden Hossler is please message me! *

Just like the last time I'm in a dark room, by myself.

" ESTELLE IF YOUR OUT HERE LETS GET IT OVER WITH!" I shout. I heard a creepy laugh ring through the room. I heard heels clinking to the floor.

" So hot headed just like your father." I don't recognize the voice.

" How do you know my father?" They circle me.

" He's my son of course." I gasp at the response.

" Esther." I whisper putting up a forcefield around me.

" Great. You've heard of me. Good things I hope." She smiled sickly.

" Oh yeah. For sure. Mother of the year, right after my mother. No maybe she's after you." I say sarcastically getting over the shock. Putting a fake thinking face on.

" You are a -."

" Wait! Stop. Let me see if I know how this goes." I cut her off.

I clear my throat. " I'm a abomination, disgrace and I shouldn't have children and your gonna kill them. Am I right?"

" Pretty much." She crossed her arms over her chest.

" Then let's get it over with. I have a family to get back to." I sigh.

" Wait. I have guests joining us." 2 people sped out of the darkness joining her. My mom and by his older look. Mikeal.

" You know this isn't exactly fair. I'm alone." I eye the three of them.

" Not your not." By the accent and looks I knew exactly who he was by pictures and the way Hadrian and my dad speak about him.

" Your Kol." I smile. He smiles back.

" We can have this talk later, little niece. Let's deal with them and make them vanish away." I nod and turn back to the three. I sped and grabbed Kol bringing him into my forcefield as the three parents sped at us bouncing off the forcefield.

" You really are powerful, little niece."

" Thank you." I smile and look back to see them coming at us again. I threw my hand out making them freeze in place. My mother gets them out and I freeze them again dropping them to their knees.

" You guys should really stop trying to kill me and my babies." I can't use bigger spell because of the babies. I nod to Kol and he sped plunging the knifes he had in their hearts. They slowly vanished. It was like how they faded away in endgame.

" That was fine." He clapped his hands walking to me. I dropped the forcefield.

" Very." I smile lightly. I can see he wants to tell me something but doesn't know if he should.

" You want to tell me something?" I ask.

" I know it's not the right time but Klaus still has me daggered and the longer I stay daggered I won't be tied to my mates anymore. I need to wake up because as the bond loses it power it will slowly hurt them." He had a sad look in his face as he explained.

" Done." I spoke with no hesitation.

" Really?" Kol asked with disbelief.

" Of course and if he doesn't do it. I will." He pulled me into a careful hug.

" Do you know anything about your mates?" I asked as we pull away.

" Just the gender. One's a girl and the other's a boy." He spoke. I suddenly I was being pushed out. Kol grabbed my hand.