Damon You Can't Do This

" So Stefan, I've been thinking, we should start over and give this brother thing a chance." I laughed at his imitation of Damon. Damon looked to me.

" Does this mean that Aliza is my girlfriend now? If so I love this imitation game." Damon winked at me. Stefan wrapped an arm around my waist protectively.

" Like I would ever get with you." I scoffed.

" You haven't been in bed with me." He smirked. I banged his forehead onto the counter.

" First of all ew and second i'm into guys with green eyes. Not blue." As I watched him rubbed the spot he was hurt. Stefan smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I turned to the bartender.

" May I get 2 coffees please?" The guy nodded and went to get them.

" So what's with the bottle?" Stefan asked his brother as he went back to drinking.

" I'm on edge. Crash diet, i'm trying to keep a low profile." Damon and Stefan staring at each other.

" You know you could always just leave, find a town and turn it into your own gas and sip." Stefan told him.

" I'll manage." Damon stated. The bartender came and gave us the coffees.

" Thank you." I said politely bringing the hot liquid up to my mouth and drinking a bit.

" You know you don't have to keep an I on me." Damon said staring between Stefan and I.

" Yes we do but that's not why we're here." I said with a smug smile. He rolled his eyes.

" So why are you here?" He pressed.

" Why not?" Stefan and I said together. Stefan grabbed the bottle of alcohol and walked away .

::

" Lucky shot." Damon told his brother as Stefan made bull's-eye in darts.

" More like a perfectly composed skill after many decades." Stefan said. I was sitting on the pool table watching them play.

" Your beating me." Damon says as he added points to Stefan.

" Yeah because he's better than you." I smirked at Damon.

" I'm on to you guys. Reverse psychology. I mean it's a little transparent but I admire the effort." Damon now in Stefan's face.

" Do you prefer the brooding forehead?" Stefan asked imitating his own look.

" Seriously what game do you think your playing?" Damon asked with a grin.

" That's a funny question. Considering the fact that we have been asking you that for months." I said sipping my coffee.

" It's frustrating isn't?" Stefan teased a bit.

" Touché." Damon said back.

::

" What are we doing here?" Damon asked Stefan who had me on his back and a football in his hand.

" Bonding. Catch." Stefan ran back and threw the ball to Damon. I laughed and hopped of sitting on the grass as they walked to each other.

" Don't forget who taught you how to play this game." Damon said and threw the ball to the other side. He sped and caught it only to be tackled by Stefan.

" Now thats a sight to see." I said laughing. Damon stuck up his middle finger at me from the ground. Stefan next to him.

" Ah that hurts." Damon groaned.

" Down side of my diet. Getting hit actually hurts a little bit." Stefan informed Damon as I walked to them and jumped on Stefan who was now groaning too.