Poison

Rebekah took Davina, Tim, Josh, Jeremy, Kol, Damon, Stefan and I down into the Garden.

" You think my brother Nik is awful? Marcel learned from the best. This is how he treats his so-called friends who betray him. Most of what these poor souls did is no worse than what Josh did. Take Thierry, for example. He was Marcel's most trusted friend."

" Klaus tricked him into breaking one of Marcel's rules. Marcel knows this, and yet he keeps Thierry locked in here day after day, suffering." Rebekah explained. I listened on.
I didn't know what to think of my father. I love him with all of me but she's right at this point but I'm not giving up on him like they did.

" This is insane." Jeremy and Tim mutter.

" Why are you telling me this?" Davina questioned the blonde original.

" Because you need to know who you're dealing with, who you can trust." I answered getting where Rebekah was coming from. Rebekah nodded in agreement.

" Hey, hey, it's gonna be okay. I mean, you're gonna be all right. Here. Drink something." Tim passed the bottle to Davina. When she opened it the smell of chemicals hit my nose. I didn't know what it was but I sped over to her quickly and smacked the bottle to the ground.

" Why did you-."

" Because of that." I pointed to Tim who was having a coughing fit. His face was red as he dropped to his knees holding his stomach.

" Tim!" Davina shouted running toward him.

" It was Klaus. He made me do it. I didn't even know what I was doing." Tim said slowly still coughing.

" My dad poisoned the water." I came to the realization. Damon and Stefan came to me wrapping me in their arms. I needed their comfort right now.

::

Elijah, Marcel and Klaus have just awoken on the floor of the courtyard after their wounds have begun to heal. Elijah still has blood crusted all over his face, and Marcel's shirt is soaked in blood as well.

" Well, isn't this monumentally awkward." Elijah sighs.

Klaus pulls out his phone and calls his sister. " Rebekah, where are you?"

" I'm with Davina and the rest of the family. Tim is dying because of your treachery." Rebekah looked down at the boy who was fading in and out of consciousness.

" Well, it should have been her but either way works. I tried to talk to her, out of respect for Marcel, but she made it quite clear she is not our friend. My apologies if you thought she was yours." Klaus spoke back.

" Just tell me how to cure her. Vampire blood isn't working." Rebekah sighs as she watches Damon feed him his blood.

" No. It wouldn't. You see, the poison I compelled Timothy to feed her is quite potent. But instead of Davina it's him, so it's just a matter of time for him." Klaus said not knowing his daughter was hearing every word.

" For both of them, you diabolical bastard. They're children. We could've dealt with her fairly." Rebekah tried.

" There is no dealing with those who threaten us. Davina sealed her fate when she stood against me. This was her choice, not mine." Klaus spoke with power. I sighed grabbing the phone from her hands.

" The hell wrong with you! Is this how you are now poisoning teenagers and killling them just to get what you want. How pathetic is that. You know I had faith that you would switch your mind but time after time you make me regret it. Power has gotten to your head again and you will lose me again." I spoke harshly into the phone. I didn't totally mean what I said but I knew he had to hear those words.