It's Never Goodbye.

* Isn't as long as the other's but I think it's worth reading. Play song. *

2 days later...

Klaus wakes up naked in the forest. He looks at the sun and smiles. Someone throws him some clothes. He turns his head and sees his daughter there covering her eyes.

" How long has it been?" My father asked.

" Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf. I'm surprised you didn't stay a werewolf. That would have been funny." I laugh.

" Your not funny at all." He told me.

" See, that's why I liked it when you were in dog form." I retort.

" Yeah well I'm not. You can uncover your eyes now." I turned around at my now fully dressed father.

" Don't you have a longer shirt?" My dad eyes the shirt.

" I'm comfortable in this Mr.Protective." I tease. He rolled his eyes playfully.

" Oh, I forgot." I toss him a blood bag. He quickly ripped it open and started drinking.

" Now come on. We have things to do." I grab his arm pulling him to walk.

" Like what ?" He asked throwing the empty blood bag to the side.

" We're going to eat and get to know each other."

" But I just ate." He spoke back.

" Let me say it again. I'm going to eat and we're gonna talk. Either way we're going to the grill." He laughed at me.

" Race you." Before he could say anything else. I sped away.

::

" I've always wanted to travel. Traveling has been something I wanted to do my whole life and singing of course." I popped a fry into my mouth.

" You know. You should come with me." I looked up to my dad.

" Where?" I asked confused.

" Just away. I could take you anywhere you want to go." He took one of my fries. I glared at him.

" I can't leave. Not without Stefan, Damon, and Jeremy." I shook my head. I didn't mention Elena knowing she wouldn't move anywhere and want to stay with Jenna.

" Then bring them. If you think that now that I've gotten you back into my life I'm going to leave again. You are awfully mistaken." Klaus spoke sitting back in his seat.

" Just please think about it. You can tell me before night fall. If it's a yes we will leave tonight." I just nod and and eat a fry thinking of what to do.

::

I was sitting in the living room of the boarding house staring at nothing. My dad's words running through my head. I was so into my head I didn't hear Stefan who was next to me calling out my name.

" Liza!" He shouted louder. I snapped my eyes at him.

" You we're scaring me. Are you okay?" I just nodded before grabbing my cup of tea in front of me and taking a sip.