Really?

" Stefan who was that man on the road Elena was talking about?" Later that night Stefan came over to my house.

" I don't know. Does she remember anything else about him?" He looked up at me.

" No. She said she never really saw his face. All she could remember was his black boots going towards her." I said looking back at him. He sighed and sat up. Me going up with him.

" I brought some vervain for Jenna, Elena and a bracelet for Jeremy." Stefan opens a medium sized wooden box. " There's a few extra for friends. You can put it in anything like food or drinks." He placed the jewelry and tiny bottles of vervain in my hand.

" As long as it's on us or in us nobody can compel us, right?" I asked looking away from the things in my hand.

" Yeah pretty much." He said.

" Aliza! Elena! I need the money!" I heard Jeremy yell. I sighed and got up from bed. I turned to Stefan.

" I'll see you later my love." I kissed his cheek. He smiled and sped out through the window.

I walked out my room meeting Elena at the top of the stairs. I walked down and took the money out from my back pocket. I saw a man there and when we locked eyes for a moment I felt bad vibes.

" Here. Keep the change." I handed him the money. He glanced behind me quickly and looked at Elena.

" You guys have a good one." I nodded and locked the door as he left. I took the pizza box and brought it next to Jeremy.

" Eat up little brother." He glared at me. All of a sudden I thought back to something I had wanted to give him earlier.

" Wait come up to my room both of you!" I grabbed them and dragged them up the stairs.

" What happened that you needed to drag us all the way up here?" Elena grumbled and sat on the bed. I went under my bed and grabbed a black box. It was big and had a handle. Sort of like a brief case. I opened the box and inside was a golden dagger. It could be used to kill anyone, literally.

" Woah! Where'd you get that?" Jeremy asked picking up the dagger.

" I remember dad putting it there. He didn't say why but I just remembered and now since supernaturals are surrounding us I thought I would give this to you. Along with a vervain bracelet." I grabbed the bracelet and put it on his right wrist.

" Really?" I nodded at him.

" That's awesome!" He smiled and hugged me.

" In that box is extra vervain and things in there for you Elena. Also what ever friends you want to give it to." I passed her the box.

" Thank you." She smiled.

" Of course! Now back to why I really brought you here. Well it's really for Jeremy." He looked at me confused.

" You have to promise not to think of me differently at all." I stuck my pinkie out towards him.

" Impossible." He connected our pinkies. I nodded and let out a shaky breath. I sat down on the bed, Jeremy across from me and Elena on the right of us.

" I'm adopted. My mom's name is Estelle and my dad's is Klaus. According to my mom they're both the most power beings alive. Well she's stronger than him but he's a close second." I watched for Jeremy's reaction. His face stood normal.

" You thought something like that would make me think differently of you? Your crazy! Your my ride or die. Plus we're connected so you can't get rid of me." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I relaxed into it.