I'll take her

Marcel, Hayley and Aliza are still talking about Hayley and her family. Along with Aliza's Aunt and Uncle.

"How long have you known who I am?" Hayley questions.

"How come you haven't told me?" Aliza questions after.

Marcel shrugs. "I saw how interested you were in those Crescents. After your little family reunion out at the old plantation house, I started to put two and two together." He looks to his sister. "I wanted to get to know you more before I started putting everything on to you."

"That worked out great didn't it." Aliza smiles sarcastically. Marcel looks down at his feet guiltily.

"Tell me something, Marcel." Hayley starts. "Did you kill my parents?"

"There was in-fighting among the wolves. Your folks were laying low." Marcel explains. "Somebody turned on them. I honestly don't know who. I got there afterwards, found you in your crib."

"Give her one good reason why she should believe anything that you say." Aliza glares at her older brother.

"You both can believe whatever you want, but you were the last Labonair. I mean, could've been a lot of leverage for our side, but instead, I took you to Father Kieran." Marcel pulls out a duffle bag and hands it to her.

Hayley takes it. "What's that?"

"Money, mostly." Marcel shrugs. "Stuff you guys need to start over someplace safe. Whatever happened in the Bayou, I'm not your guy. But, the way things are going? Eventually, I might have to be."

"So this is your grand plan?" Aliza speaks up. "Get me out of town, and Klaus and Elijah follow closely behind? Along with my Uncles."

"I can't say that wouldn't be a positive side effect." Marcel retorts.

"So why don't you leave?" Hayley asks.

"Yeah, follow your own advice?" Aliza adds.

"I was born here." Marcel states.

"So were we." Hayley and Aliza say in unison.

The two get up and go to leave. Before they can even walk out the door, Marcel stops them. "Guy on the bike? The bomber? Word is, he had a gambling problem. Owed money to the casinos--more importantly, to the humans who run them. And Hayley? Aliza?When things get bad, remember, I tried to get you both clear of it again."

Hayley continues to walk, but Aliza stays back looking to Marcel. "You know Estelle. My mother. Isn't—wasn't the same person she use to be. I wanted nothing to do with her side of the family until I met those wolves—my pack. They're my family, something we could have been if you would have told
me the truth from the beginning. You should have told me about this."

"Ali—." Marcel tries, but it was too late because Aliza rushed out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

At the Bayou, Elijah stands outside and stares at a lake near the encampments. He walks past several dead bodies before entering the shack they're using as a makeshift hospital. Damon and Stefan bringing more and more in.

"Is this the peace you promised?" Jackson approaches him with Rosalie in his arms.

"I gather my brother believes he can remove your curse." Elijah looks away from all the hurt people and to Jackson.

"Klaus was offering us freedom, not just from the pain that comes with turning, but from the contempt we've faced our whole lives." Jackson states letting Rose play with his fingers.