Dear Diary

" Hey has anyone seen Vicky?" Jeremy asked as I was walking next to him.

" Your the stalker, you tell us." Tyler told Jeremy making me glare at him.

" I can't find her!" Jeremy told him and the group.

" She probably found someone else to play with. Sorry pill pusher guess you've been replaced." Tyler said to Jeremy. That's it! I walked up to Tyler and smacked him in the face causing everyone around us to look at us.

" I'm done giving you leeway! You need to stop disrespecting my little brother and Vicky. I'm getting tired of you and it's about time someone puts you in your place. You know I'm not scared of you or anyone. Put your pride aside for once. You know what I can do, so watch it." I told him roughly in his ear letting go in his shirt. Tyler's face was red from embarrassment but also hand print. I looked to Jeremy.

" Continue." I said going back next to him. He nodded. Elena looking confused.

" She's never going to go for you." Tyler said. He just wants to get smacked again. I went to rush towards him only for Jeremy to grab my hand and pull me into his chest to keep me from hitting Tyler again.

" She already did! Over and over and over again." Jeremy said. Everyone looked at him shocked besides me. Tyler scoffed.

" Yea right." Tyler exclaimed.

" You slept with Vicky Donavan? I mean Vicky Donavan slept with you." Caroline asked my brother. Tyler was about to speak.

" CAN YOU SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! VICKY IS MISSING AND YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING. SHE COULD BE DEAD AND YOU GUYS ARE AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS. CUT IT OUT!" I screamed. Everyone got quite immediately

" Now you can stay here and go back and forth but I'm going to find Vicky." I told them and left. I went outside and let the cool air hit me. I pulled out my phone and texted Stefan.

Vicky is missing. I think it might me Damon. Meet me at the square?

Me too. See you there.

::

" Where could he have taken her?" I asked Stefan as we walked. Our hands intertwined.

" I don't know." Stefan said. I can tell he was stressing. Before we could continue we bumped into Matt.

" Hey, have you seen my sister?" He asked.

" Not yet Matt. We're looking I promise." I said sending him a smile.

" I saw you at the hospital yesterday. What we're you doing there?" Matt called out as me and Stefan were about to walk off. I sighed.

" Visiting Matt now can we please look for your sister." I asked. He nodded and continued to look for Vicky.

" Can't you use your vamp hearing?" I asked Stefan and he nodded.

" So use it! We need to stop him." I told Stefan.

" No I can't have you in the crossfire." He stated.

" It's a little too late for that Stefan now listen!" I told him. He reluctantly nodded.

" Let's go." He took my hand and we walked. He looked at me.

" Hold on tight." He stated. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his torso tightly allowing him to wrap his arms around me. He jumped on to a roof and there we saw Damon with Vicky.

" Not bad, have you been eating bunnies." Damon teased. Stefan kept me out of Damon's view. I know he was waiting for the right time.

" Let her go." Stefan said walking a little closer, still covering me.