Let's Be Later

* I skipped the Dinner party because they don't dagger Elijah and Stefan and Aliza are back.*

Damon enters his bedroom and hears the shower running.

" Aliza? I thought you were sleeping with Stefan today." He walks into the bathroom. Katherine is in the shower, she walks out and stands in front of Damon, completely naked. Damon quickly turns around.

" Hello, Damon. Hey, do you have a robe?" Katherine asked a frown on her lips due to him being turnt around.

" How'd you get out?" Damon questioned.

" Estelle let me out. It was a true surprise to see her. Now about that robe..."

::

I burst out of the bathroom, putting on my shoes. Stefan stands in the middle of his bedroom, putting on his socks. I stride quickly over to a chair containing my grey shirt to put  on with my crop top and backpack.

" Stefan. Putting socks on isn't that slow. We're already late." I attempted to put in the necklace he gave me but couldn't, I sighed and pouted at Stefan. He got up and carefully attached the necklace making sure his finger lingered.

" Let's be later." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

" Stefan, we need to go. Jenna and my mom will kill me for missing another day." Stefan turns me around so I'm facing him.

" School?" He pulls me into a passionate kiss.

" Doesn't ring a bell." Stefan growls and picks me up, carrying me over to the bed and continuing to kiss me. I giggles.

" Stefan!" I squeal. He continues to kiss me as I laugh.

" Stefan! Okay, 5 minutes, 10 top." I told him.

" That's all I need." He growls and pulls me into another kiss.

::

I walk downstairs and see Damon reading one of Johnathan Gilbert's journal.

" Morning my love." I go over and kiss his cheek.

" Um. We have to talk." Damon says slowly. I walk to the door and place my bag on the floor.

" About what?" I ask walking back over to him.

" Hello Aliza." I snapped my head to the entrance of the living room to see Katherine.

" That." Damon pointed to her.

" What is she doing here?" Stefan eyed Katherine. Suddenly the door to the boarding house was open. Walking in was Estelle, Elijah and Hadrian.

" That would be my doing." Estelle spoke. Katherine sped away from the three to our side. She was scared.

" What is wrong with you? Why would you let her out!" I shouted at my mom.

" Princess yelling won't solve anything." I glared at Hades and he put his hands up in surrender.

" I'm waiting for a answer?" I look at my mom.

" Klaus is getting closer. He's coming." I was now quite. Everyone was.

" That doesn't explain why she's out." I point to Katherine who was behind me.

" We're keeping her here. The tomb is to public. Jules the werewolf we have. She's in the cellar in your mothers house. All we need is Elena." Elijah spoke. I laughed.

" I'm not giving you Elena. Elena knows what she has to do and if you go near her I won't hesitate to bring you down." I threaten Elijah.

" Aliza!" My mom shouted in warning.