Humanity

( Her outfit)

* This a long one. Grab your snacks. Your in for a treat.*

~ Stefan Pov, 3rd person ~

There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother. Somewhere. I keep hoping. I know Aliza will end up making him see it. But I need to protect her and her sister.

Stefan got up from his desk and turned to the shelf around him. He grabbed a box. He sat down back at his desk and opened the box. He removed a piece a paper that was on top moving it aside. He pulled out another little box and opened it looking down at it.

::

" Ouu, look at you. You look hot in your jersey." I told my boyfriend who walked towards me and the girls. He pecked my lips and wrapped a arm around my waist.

" What happened to you, no more cheerleader?" Stefan asked Elena.

" I quite, I'm a quitter." Elena sighed out.

" Your not a quitter Elena, your suffered from a great loss. Your not the same person. You should be looking ahead. Doing things you want to do. Okay?" I told Elena grabbing her hand. She nodded at me with a big smile.

" I hope you don't think it's weird but I wanted you to have this." Stefan told Elena handing her a little brown box. I looked at him and pointed to my necklace and he nodded. Vervain.

" It's like my necklace but mine has a little blue charm." I told Elena as she opened the box. She gasped.

" God it's beautiful." She said to Stefan and I.

" Isn't it? He asked if you would want it and I said yes. So now we can match. Plus I wear mine to give him good luck. Isn't that right baby?" I said coming up with a lie and looked at Stefan who nodded and kissed my head.

" Is that rose that I smell?" Elena asked.

" No it's a, herb. It's nice huh?" Stefan asked looking to Elena.

" Very nice. Thank you so much." She said putting the necklace around her neck. I went behind her to help her put it on. She moved her hair and I clipped it on. I walked back towards Stefan.

" Thank you for pushing me towards joining the team." Stefan said turning to me and putting his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" We're a team. I'm supposed to push you to do the things you love even when you don't want to do them because you think you'll regret them." I told Stefan.

" We're a work in progress, but we got this." He replied tapping his fingers on my waist. We smiled at each other and I shook my head pulling him down for a kiss.

" I'll be cheering you on." I told Stefan pulling away.

" There's nothing I would love more." He said bringing our lips together again. I let out a happy sigh.

" See you later number 17." I said winking at him. He chuckled and walked away.

::

" This blows, you can't start the guy who just got here." Tyler said to Matt. Matt just looked at him watching him go.

" Hey babe what's wrong?" Vicky asked the Lockwood.

" Nothing." He said waving her off. He looked around catching the eye of a certain Gilbert who was with his sister.

" Is that Jeremy?" Vicky did a double take.

" No no, Ty no." Vicky pleaded to Tyler.