Don't test me

( Outfit for dinner)

Me and Elena watched Stefan. I had a smile on my face. He was really good. I could tell he impressed Matt but Tyler still looked jealous and unsure.

" You know you shouldn't do cheerleading because Bonnie told you or you feel like you have too. I can tell your not comfortable doing it." I turned to Elena. She put her head down.

" I know it's just I feel like I'm letting everyone down if I can't be the same Elena I was before, you know." I hummed.

" You need to stop thinking about everyone else. Do what makes you happy not any one else." I told her turning back to watch Stefan. She walked back to where they were training.

The play started and I followed a running Stefan. I see Tyler heading his way. The QB threw the ball and Stefan jumped to get it only to be tackled hard by Tyler.

I cringed. I then saw Matt walk up to him sticking his hand out to help Stefan while mumbling something. Stefan looked up at me and I gave him a comforting smile and mouthed you got this. He smiled back and ran back to his team. I turned and walked away to the girls.

::

" Oh come on Bonnie we all know that commercial is on a constant loop." I told her while mixing the spaghetti and pasta sauce together while Elena was turning the the salad. Yes I can cook.

" Fine, well how about this! I'm obsessed with numbers, three numbers 8, 14 and 22. How weird is that?" Bonnie pointed out. I turned away from the pasta and pointed at Bonnie with the spoon.

" Maybe we should play the lottery." I told her with a smug grin on my face. She gave me a look and I put my hands up in mock surrender.

" Just sayin. Maybe we'll win." I said turning back to the pasta and putting it in a bowl.

" Have you talked to your grams?" Elena questioned.

" She's just gonna it's because I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch. Do you guys want to be a witch?" Bonnie asked as I brought the bowl to the table. I turned to her and nodded.

" I would love to be a witch." " I don't want to be witch." Me and Elena said together. Both girls giving me a pointed look. I shrugged.

" What? You can't tell me you don't want to have powers? As long as i'm not green and my face has warts. I'm good." I said causing both girls to laugh.

" Elena get the serving spoons." I asked and she nodded looking for them.

" Middle drawer on your left." Bonnie said pointing to it. Me and Elena looked at her funny. Elena opened the drawer and pulled out the spoons.

" Okay so you've been in the kitchen a thousand times." Elena said simply. I rolled my eyes.

" Yea that's it." Bonnie and I said together giving my sister a look as the door bell rang.

" Okay he's here." I said turning to Bonnie. " Just be you please and give him a shot. For me please?" I spoke giving her a pout.

" Finee." She said. I walked to the door and opened it letting him in.

" Well hello there handsome." I said taking his jacket and hanging it up.

" Hello there gorgeous." I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the table.

::