Ollie

Aliza, Hayley and Eve are in their shack, where Eve is helping them prepare for giving birth. Damon and Stefan were right outside with Rosalie keeping her occupied. The five year old has gotten quite attached to Aliza.

"That's it. Inhale and release." Eve directs them.

"I guess this means no epidural, huh?" Aliza raises an eyebrow as she inhales a breath. Eve and her had talked it was decided that she would have to give birth in the Bayou and not in the hospital because god knows how that would go, especially because she could give birth at any moment and they probably wouldn't be able to go to the hospital.

"You sure we can't do this thing in, say, a hospital? The place with the doctors and the drugs?" Hayley questions glancing at Eve.

"Honey." Eve says softly. "The werewolves have been having babies out here since before you were born. Stop worrying and Aliza can't. She wouldn't be able to make it."

"Thanks for making me even more terrified." Aliza rolls her eyes.

"Okay. Then what, Eve? I don't even know what it's like to have a mother, let alone be one." Hayley huffs.

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do." Eve reassures.

"God I hope so." Aliza sighs. "Seeing Stefan and Damon changing diapers will be the best thing ever."

"As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone." Hayley tells the two.

"I somehow doubt that." Eve states.

"Yeah, my dad would never. Once he sees the little angel he's won't be able to turn away." Aliza places a hand on top of Hayley's.

"Pardon the interruption." Elijah arrives at the doorway. "I wonder if I might have a quick word with the conspirators of a supposed uprising."

Moments later, Elijah meets with Aliza, Jackson and Oliver, along with Eve and Hayley. Damon and Stefan still with Rosalie.

"You're making a grave mistake." Elijah states looking between the five.

"So, you're just worried about us." Oliver says. "Is that it?"

"Look, Elijah." Jackson starts. "We know all about your brother's reputation, but if there is even a chance that these rings can help us take control of our curse --."

"-- Our, your gift --." Oliver and Aliza say in unison.

"--Then, honestly, we don't care what he's really after. Won't have to." Jackson finishes.

"I see." Elijah hums. "There are those in the Quarter who will consider this a great provocation."

"Apparently, most of them see us breathing the same way." Oliver rolls his eyes.

Elijah looks to Hayley and Aliza. "You both signed a pledge, and looked me in the eye as you did so."

"We don't want a fight, Elijah." Hayley tells him.

"We—they, just want a better life." Aliza motions to the wolves.

"Allegiance with my brother—your father, will guarantee you anything but that." Elijah retorts.

Before Aliza could come to her fathers defense, a sudden sound of a motorbike approaching, cuts through their argument. They share a look before going over to check who it was.

"What the hell?" The two cousins say simultaneously.

Outside, a man on a motorbike rides into the encampment and stops as the group approach him. "Which one of you is in charge?"