Stefan Isn't Manipulative

( Dress for the party. Also her hair will be straight and she is wearing little diamond earrings. On her feet she has white flats.)

Ding-Dong

" I GOT IT!" Jeremy yelled walking down the stairs. I ran to the door beating him.

" Hah!" I teased sticking my tongue out at him. He did it back. We laugh and I opened the door only for it to completely get quite and my smile to drop.

It was Tyler Lockwood with a wrapped up wrist. I attempted to close the door but he stopped it with his foot. Jeremy standing behind me with his arm around my shoulders protectively.

" I'm here for my mom. Suppose to pick up a box." He said not meeting my eyes.

" It's right here." Elena says walking towards the door. I opened the door wider so we I can move to the left to give Elena space.

" Pleasee be careful." Elena said handing Tyler the box, he nodded.

" Yea be careful with it dick." Me and Jeremy said together. We looked at each other and laughed, high-fiving.

" Hey! not now okay guys please." Elena pleaded looking at all 3 of us.

" I'm fine, they're just being punks." I scoffed.

" Last time I check this punk beat up your ass." I told him with a smirk. He looked at me about to reply but Elena didn't let him.

" Look Tyler maybe you should go. Tell your mom I said we'll see her tonight." Elena interjected nicely walking away. I went to close the door only for it to be stopped.

" Hey, would it make a difference if I told you I actually liked Vicky." He asked Jeremy.

" Not even if you meant it." Jeremy said plainly closing the door.

::

I walked downstairs from Jeremy's room to get water when I see Bonnie and Elena.

" Bonnie out with it." Elena said looking at Bonnie.

" Don't forget me!" I said running to sit in the seat in front of Elena.

" I don't want to ruin your night A." Bonnie said but I waved her off.

" It's fine. Spit it out." I told her motioning for her to speak. She pursed her lips.

" It has to stay in the vault because Caroline would kill me if it gets back to Damon." She said pointing between us. There I knew this was one of Damon's games. Anyway I saluted her playfully.

" Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story." I got nervous.

" Why we're you going to tell Elena this and not me?" I asked her looking confused.

" I thought it would be better if you heard it from her but it doesn't matter now." I looked at her skeptically but nodded anyway telling her to continue.

" Do you know what happened with Katherine?" Bonnie looked at me.

" I know that she dated both of them but actually fell in love with Stefan. Which causes them to have issues." I told her. I don't know the whole story but Stefan's told me bits and pieces.

" Well that's not what Damon told Caroline. He said that she picked him and it drove Stefan mad. So he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine and told her all these lies. Then she finally turned against Damon." Bonnie concluded looking down at the table. Elena looked a little shocked.

" That sounds like one person's side of the story. Meaning Damon's." Elena and I told Bonnie. I looked at Elena and smiled at her for not really believing it or assuming.