Always

* We are skipping 12 because obviously Rose isn't here and nothing big happens besides the fact that Jules told Tyler Damon killed Mason but he doesn't believe it because Aliza told him different but we'll see. You may play song if you like. *

Elena and I walk downstairs into the kitchen but stop when we see John there.

" Morning." John says casually.

" What are doing here?" Elena stormed to the counter.

" Coffee?" He pointed to the pot.

" We're not doing that. We did that last night. No more avoiding. Why are you here?" Elena asked again.

" I'm here to protect you. That's all I can say for the moment." He nodded.

" Bullshit. We both know she doesn't need anymore protecting especially from you." I eyed him.

" Believe it or not. I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you." Elena and I shared a look.

" Whatever you know I probably know already. But whatever." I shrug and grab a water. Jenna and Alaric enter the room.

" Oh God, I'm late." She rushed in.

" That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times!" Alaric followed in. They both stop seeing John. I sit up on the counter.

" What the hell?" Jenna froze.

" Good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric..." John trailed off.

" It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever." Jenna told him.

" Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in." I looked at Elena confused.

" How stupid are you really? Also how come I didn't hear you?" I asked her.

" You were sleeping with 2 certain boys." Everyone gave me a look.

" No! not like that." Elena told him quickly. I rolled my eyes.

" Thanks a lot for making it awkward." I flick her shoulder.

" You know, I'm uh, probably just gonna take off." Alaric shared a look with me and I just nod.

" I'm still confused here." Jenna pointed between all of us.

" I decided to come back and stay for a while." John said coolly.

" Not here, you're not." Jenna denied.

" Actually, you can't stop me from living here." He responded.

" Actually she can, as our legal guardian. You maybe Elena's father but she wasn't based down to you. Grayson and Miranda left us in the care of Jenna not you. As our legal guardian she has a right to say who can be here and who shouldn't. I will also gladly kick you out by hand and I doubt you will like that." Before he could respond my phone buzzed.

911 NOW - C.F

On my way!

I look up and glare at him, he flinched a bit. I roll my eyes and kiss Elena and Jenna on their cheeks before leaving.

::

" What's wrong?" I asked Caroline as me and Stefan walked in. Caroline also texted him.

" Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. He doesn't fully believe it because he trust Aliza. I swear I didn't say a word." She rushed out. I ran a hand through my hair.

" It's that woman, Jules." I told told Stefan.

" This is bad." Stefan said. I nodded.

" We need Jules Stefan. We can't do anything to her. Not yet." I said.