You Really Think He Can Help?

( The flannel is Jeremy's!)

" Vicky what is wrong with you!" Tyler screamed falling out of him car. Vicky tried attacking him again but Stefan sped and grabbed her. Tyler tried to back and get away but Damon was there. I walked next to Stefan.

" What's going on here Aliza? What's going on with her?" Tyler asked looking at us three supernaturals.

" You don't talk." Damon cut in.

" Screw you dude." Tyler said looking at Damon.

" Dude? Really? Dude." Damon asked.

" Damon don't." Stefan shouted.

" Oh come on, who's going to miss this idiot." Damon asked looking at Stefan. I went towards them before Tyler can punch him.

" Ty no!" I caught his fist.

" Just compel him before I hurt you." I threatened Damon. He rolled his eyes and grabbed Tyler.

" Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here." With that Damon threw Tyler over his car. I punched Damon in the gut. He groaned and stumbled. He grabbed me and sped out of there bringing me home.

::

" Oh I'm sorry." Elena said coming into the bathroom while me and Jeremy were finishing brushing our teeth.

" Oh no it's cool." Jeremy told her. I just pretended she wasn't there.

" Your up early. Both of you." She said going next to me. I put my tooth brush back and walked over to J who was by the door.

" Doesn't Vicky have a search party out?" I asked J and he nodded, looking back to Elena.

" We're going to the Salvatore boarding house to check on Vicky. Liz, Damon and Stefan found her last night. You can come." I slapped him in the chest.

" You weren't supposed to tell her idiot." I rolled my eyes.

" You guys are supposed to be going to school." Elena stated like we cared.

" Your lips keep moving and I don't know why." I said bluntly.

" You coming or not?" Jeremy asked.

" Sure." She answered. I groaned. Jeremy was trying to get us to talk again. I love him for that but I'm not talking to her if she doesn't make an actual effort.

::

I rung the bell twice. The three of us stood waiting for someone to open and out of all people it had to be Damon.

" Stefan here?" I asked walking in J and Elena following.

" Yup." Damon said.

" And where is he?" I asked Damon.

" Good Morning to you little flare." My heart melted a bit. It's been awhile since we called each other nicknames.

" How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything you've done?" Elena asked folding her arms over her chest. I rolled my eyes.

" How can you be so brave and and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?" Damon said back.

" If you wanted me dead I would be dead." She just keeps talking.

" Yes you would." Damon said with a light smirk.

" But I'm not." Elena said.

" Yet." Damon and I said, me mumbling under my breath but I know they heard it. Jeremy elbowed me. I faked innocence.