A Little Chat

* We are skipping 10 because Estelle has the moonstone and obviously Stefan isn't stuck with Katherine in the tomb. The only thing that happened was Elena trying to sacrifice herself but Aliza saved her. There's a song of you want to play it. *

" Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asked looking the moonstone over.

" Nothing yet. My father will not stop trying. By now he has a witch at hand. A powerful one at that. Tyler got the wolf and we have a vampire. Your the only missing piece he knows of so far. Your the last human doppelgänger. I can bring you back if you go through with it." I told her taking the moonstone and putting it back in the box.

" I'm scared Aliza." Elena sighed and sat down next to me.

" You have every right to be but I got you and as long as I'm alive your going to be to." I grabbed her hands in mine.

" Now I need coffee." I kiss her head and walk out giving Jeremy a nod. I walk down and start making coffee. Seconds later Elena follows.

" She took the moonstone." Jeremy shouts running downstairs. Before Elena can leave I sped and grabbed her bag.

" How did you.."

" We tested you and you failed." I pulled the box out and portaled it to my mom.

" YOUR ON A SUCIDE MISSION ELENA. IF YOU WANT TO DIE JUST SAY SO." I yell at her.

" Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena shook her head.

" If you think I will let that happen your out of your mind. They think me and my mom could be his anchors and I'm more than willing to try. You just have to bare with us Elena. Not rush to get yourself killed." She nods and grabs her keys going to walk out only to hit a invisible barrier.

" What did you do?" She turned to me.

I smirked and fist bumped Jeremy. " You won't being going anywhere Lena. Not today."

::

Elena and I are on the couch. I stuck with babysitting. I have to go help Tyler soon.

" You should really lock your door." Damon walks in. I roll my eyes and smile. I get up and embrace with a long kiss. He pulls me to the seat next to the couch. He pulls me down on his lap.

" Oh, come on, pouty. At least give us two points for ingenuity." I chuckle at him.

" Do you think this is funny?" Elena asked annoyed.

" Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that your sister has to go to repeatedly to save your life." Damon told her with the same annoyed tone. Jeremy then enters the room and sits down next to Elena.

" Where's Bonnie?" Damon asked seeing Jeremy walk down alone.

" She came by quickly but left. I don't know where to." I leaned into his chest.

" Who is on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" I jumped up from Damon's lap.

" That would be me and Caroline." Damon groans.

" Why can't you let vampire barbie do it?"

" Because I promised Tyler and you know I hate to break them my love." I went by the door to put my shoes on.

" Yeah but now I'm alone." He pouted.

" No. Tyler told me that werewolf was coming today. Jules I think is her name. Alaric is already at the kill. Go join him." He sighed and jumped up from his seat.