Bloodline

( Stiles's fanfic is out now! )

Hayley and Aliza are hanging up some clothes for the Crescent werewolves to put on when they turn into humans with the full moon. As they are about to leave, the golden-eyed wolf who has been protecting both Hayley and Aliza appears and stares at them, more at Hayley.

Aliza slowly walks toward the wolf with a smile. " Hello again." Aliza brings her hand toward the wolf. The wolf moves it's head toward her allowing Aliza to run her hand into the fur.

Hayley smiles and joins Aliza. " I'm looking forward to meeting you soon." Hayley pets the wolf.

::

The Crescent werewolves have just transformed back into humans, and pull clothing Hayley left for them off of the clothes line before they dress themselves for the party

" Hayley, Aliza, the party's here!" Aliza hears Rebekah shout.

" We have a party to host." Hayley smiles at Aliza. Aliza smiles back. She decided for today to not hate Hayley as much.

" Let's go then shall we." Aliza smirks as Hayley smirks back and links her arm with Aliza's.

" Just forget about me, I guess." Jeremy walks next to them coming out from the bathroom.

Aliza laughs. " Your ass was taking forever. Your dressing to impress your boyfriend, like he doesn't see you in your pajamas everyday."

Jeremy scoffs. " Hey! Don't you have party to host." He rolls his eyes.

Hayley and Aliza laugh. Aliza grabs his hand. " Let's go."

The three walk downstairs and smile at the crowd. For some reason they felt familiar to her.

::

Aliza had broke off from the other two as she was now walking out the bathroom. She turns and once she turns she runs into someone.

Aliza stumbles back about to fall when someone grabs her stopping her from falling. Aliza let's out a relieved breath before looking up.

" I'm so sorry, I should've watched where I was going." The woman who caught her apologies.

" No it's okay." Aliza shakes her head.

" No, your pregnant and your Aliza Mikealson. God I just made the worst first impression." The dark haired girl rambled.

Aliza chuckles. " Love, it's okay, really. You made up for it by catching me."

" Good." The woman nods. " That's good."

Aliza nods slowly. " Wait how exactly do you know my name?" Aliza tilts her head.

The woman's eyes widen slightly. " Well, your father and-and?"

" And what?" Aliza raised an eyebrow curiously.

" Your my best friend's cousin." She blurted out.

It was Aliza's turn for her eyes to widened. " Huh?"