Tomb

Outfit is after the song and don't play song until it says so.

I woke up to Damon coming over and dragging me out of Jeremy's bed so we can go read a grimoire at his house. I didn't want to go because of Stefan but he dragged me there anyway. Being away from Stefan only like 6 hours and it hurts. It's like i'm missing something. I guess it's a soulmate thing. Anyway, that's what we're currently doing. Damon's sitting on a chair in the study and I'm on the arm rest looking the book over with him.

" I think I'm going to bring my mom back tonight." I blurted out. I needed to say it to someone. Damon stopped reading and turned to me.

" Really? Are you sure?" Damon asked.

" I am. I think so. I've been thinking about it over and over. It's going to be a big change but it's a change I'm will to take." I told him honestly.

" I'll be there." He said with no hesitation.

" Damon you don't have to-." He shook his head.

" I do. Think about it as repaying the favor." I nodded with a smile.

" Anna took Elena." I froze at the voice. Not only because it was Stefan but because probably he heard everything that was said.

" Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails." I snapped my head at him.

" You knew?!" I squinted me eyes at him.

" Yeah. You needed a break, I wasn't going to drop more problems on you." Damon shrugged.

" She could be dead Damon!" I shouted slapping his head.

" Less problems to deal with." Damon rubbed his head.

" You insufferable." I mumbled.

" You love me." Damon looked up at me from the seat.

" Debatable." I shrugged. Stefan watched on his heart heavy. He wanted to talk to her but he didn't know how. He betrayed her trust and he knows she doesn't take that lightly.

" All night long, every single street in town, I've been searching." Stefan strides towards us.

Motel Room.

" I can track her and we can get her back. If someone would have said something earlier this all could have been avoided." I glared at Damon who smirked.

" I mean this with sincerely. I hope Elena dies." He walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes.

" If she dies you have no one to help you with the tomb." I shouted as he left. He sped back in.

" Fine I care if she dies. But I have to go do something. Toodles." With that he waved and went up to his room. It was then I knew Stefan was still here.

" Aliza can we-."

" Not now we're going to save my sister." Before I can portal us anywhere his phone goes off. He showed it to me and it said Elena. I pressed answer and put it on speaker. I sat down on the chair Damon was sitting on recently, Stefan across from me.

" Are you okay?" I asked.

" She's fine. For now. Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine." I rolled my eyes hearing that little bitches voice.

" We have it." I stated simply. Stefan looked at me like I'm crazy. I just shrugged.

" I have the witch. So you better meet me in the very public town square in 30 minutes so we can safely discuss how fun it's gonna be to work together." She demanded.