As Will I

Aliza walked into St.Anne's church. As she walks she sees Marcel and Father Kieran who looked very sick talking. She clears her throat making her self known.

Marcel looked at her with side eyes. "Aliza, I--."

"Don't. Where is Kol and Jeremy? They told me they were here." Aliza walks toward the two, not caring about what he had to say.

"Upstairs." Marcel sighs.

"Where upstairs? There is more than just one room." Aliza rolls her eyes.

"Davina's old room." Marcel answers.

"Great job." Aliza says sarcastically smiling at Marcel. She turns and walks toward the door that would lead her upstairs.

"Aliza!" Marcel calls out to her. Aliza rolls her eyes and keeps walking. "Aliza! Please! I just need a minute to apologize." He grabs her arm.

Aliza abruptly turns and shoots her hands out. A source of energy go through her and through her hands, sending Marcel flying back into the seats.

Aliza's eyes widen and she then feels two kicks in her stomach. She lets out a breathy laugh before turning serious as she looks to Marcel who let out a loud groan as he tried to stand.

"Fuck you and your fucking apology." Serena spits out glaring at him. "You are just as bad as the rest of them, whether you like it or not. We were family, but now. It's like I don't even know you. We're you lying to me the whole time? Just to use me and get me to hate my father? Either way you're a piece of shit and I never want to see you again. Along with that, you will not and I repeat will NOT be in my babies lives."

With that Aliza turns and walks upstairs. She walks towards Davina's old room. She stops at the decorated door. Aliza runs her fingers over the door letting out a sad sigh. Not did she miss Davina. That girl was like a little sister to her. Speaking of sister. She has to call Elena to let her know about everything.

Aliza goes to knock on the door, but before she could it already opens. She looks up and sees her uncle.

"Uncle Kol!" Aliza smiles and wraps her uncle into a hug, careful with her bump.

The two pull away and behind her uncle was her brother. Aliza smiles again and pulls her brother into a hug squeezing her eyes shut as she embraced him. She feels Jeremy turn them around, her back facing the room before they pull away from each other.

"We have a surprise." Jeremy smiles widely. The biggest smile she's ever seen on his face since Davina died.

"But I—."

"Hate surprises." Kol and Jeremy say together. "We know."

"Whatever." Aliza huffs with a playful roll of her eyes.

"It's a great surprise. You'll love it." Jeremy reassures.

"I better because I momentarily stopped searching for Uncle Hades for this." Aliza states running a hand through her hair.

"I know where he is." Kol raises his hand.

"And you tell me that now, after I've been looking for him for hours." Aliza glares at the vampire.

"He said not to tell you." Kol shrugs not affected by his nieces harsh glare.

"Too late now." Aliza scoffs. "Tell me where he is, so I can kick his ass for making me look for so long."

Kol sighs. "He's in the-the—."

"Spit out already, Uncle Kol." Aliza urges.

"He's in the Underworld." Kol blurts out.