33. Reunition

You and Nebula arrived on Earth a few days later, you had found common things you had with Nebula.

 "Aren't you coming?" You asked her when you jumped off the ship and she stayed inside.

"I don't want to bother," She said stepping back

"You don't bother, come on! Come! I need help to save my friends!" You encouraged her offering your hand even tho she can jump off the ship easily. She didn't take your hand but she smiled and jumped off.

"Great!" You chuckled, "Let's go!"

"Where are we going?" She asked

"New York," You replied walking to the nearest village you could see in afar.

It took you a few hours to get there, and both of you were thirsty.

"Um... Hi!" You said walking to the first person you saw.

"Not interested, sorry," He replied without even looking at you.

"Hi, young ladies, are you lost?" A grandma walked to you, you guessed you looked very much like a tourist in need of help.
"Yeah... where are we?" You asked the lady.

"Texas," She replied, "Interesting thing you have there, how much for it?"
"It's her not it and she's not on sale," You replied putting yourself in front of Nebula.

"Where's she from?" The lady asked.

"Um..." You looked at Nebula asking for help.

"I know you're not from earth, don't worry," She replied

"Wha-" You were in shock

"Yeah, a few days ago, a guy with two lines tattooed on his head, bald and with a weird armor came in and bought two guns. He named them, des and troy. Not really original," She scoffed, "I think he said his name was Shrek,"
"Skurge?" You asked

"Yeah, yeah, that," She replied

"Okay, well, We need to arrive to New York, can you help us in any way?"

"Yeah, my husband has to go to Nashville, Tennesse. He'll drop you and you can do auto-stop," She smiled

"When is he leaving?" You asked
"Today, in a few hours," She replied, then she looked at Nebula, who hadn't make any sound since she arrived, "But I want her"
"Then, I'll have to look for another way to get to my destination," You shrugged.

"I don't think so," The grandma said taking out a gun from her back, "Give me the robot, and I'll let you go"
"Oh- We're supposed to be held or something? Wait, you want to threaten us? Um... Okay... Let me just..." You said while sitting down and tying your hands with some
rope that was on the floor, "Better?"
"What?" The woman was confused and for the first time you heard Nebula laugh, "No! No-What? Yeah, now, you give me her or I kill her"
She grabbed Nebula by her arms and Nebula flinched but didn't stop her. She put her gun on her neck, "I want to make a deal,"

"Okay," you agreed

"You let me take a little bit of the tech, let's say... a 35% of her? And then my husband takes you to Nashville," She said

You started gesturing as if you were thinking about it, "Um... That' gonna be a hard no, sorry,"

"Then I kill her," She said

"Go on, kill her, bitch," You said smiling.

Before she could pull the trigger, you made the illusion disappear. You have been behind the lady all the time, your illusion was just talking, distracting. You quickly snaped her neck.