15 Death

"Y/N!" Loki said, "Move! Leave me with her!" You could feel how worried he was because of his voice. "Hey, y/n, stay with me. Don't go yet. We still need you. I- I still need you. Y/N don't you dare to die today. Not today. Maybe tomorrow but never today. Please, I'm begging you, open your eyes."

You tried to open your eyes but, you couldn't feel your body.

"Y/N, don't leave us. Don't leave... me. Please, open your eyes. I know you can hear me. Please, open your eyes, move, move your fingers, DO SOMETHING Y/N! DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!" You knew he was crying, you could feel the tears he had.

"Loki... she's... she's not here anymore," Bucky said.

"No," Loki replied, you could feel someone hugging you tightly. "NO! NO, SHE'S NOT GONE!"

"Brother, we have lost her," Thor said

"NO! NO! I HAVE ALREADY LOST HER ONCE! I AM NOT LEAVING HER! I KNOW SHE'S ALIVE!" Loki said with tears in his eyes, he hugged you even more tightly. "I don't want to lose her again."

"No one wants to, but life is unfair," Natasha said

You tried to move again, you couldn't.

"We should call Peter," Tony said.

"Yeah, we should" Wanda replied.

"Y/N, please," Loki begged.

You tried to speak but you couldn't.

"I'm here. What's wrong, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked. "Why is y/n- Y/N?!"

"y/n, please, wake up." Loki was still begging you and hugging you tightly.

You tried to move. You couldn't. You tried to open your eyes. But you were unable to. You wanted to talk to the team, but you couldn't. Is this what death feels like?

You tried to scream.

"Y/N? TONY! BRUCE! BROTHER!" Loki yelled, "SHE MOVED! SHE MOVED!"

Loki

"I'm here, Y/N. You're safe now, you're with me. I'm here. Do not worry, darling. I'm here" Loki said hugging you.

I'm here

Loki! I- I can't move. It hurts. H-help me!

"She's hurting. TONY bring something to make her stop hurting!" Loki yelled hugging you.

"What are you talking about?" Tony asked.

"DO IT!" Loki ordered.

You felt a blanket over you. Seriously, a blanket?

"Y/N, I know you can hear me, but don't use your energy trying to speak. Please. It will make you feel worst." Loki said softly kissing your forehead.

"She blushed! SHE BLUSHED! SHE'S ALIVE!" Sam said laughing.

"Well, if she needs a kiss from a prince to wake up, I feel honored to do it," Loki suggested. You could feel his smile.

Maybe I need it

Loki chuckled softly and suddenly you could feel his lips on yours, his soft small lips. The ones you always wanted to claim as yours. The ones you had always dreamt about. You were sure you had blushed.

"Maybe he needs another prince?" Thor suggested when you didn't wake up.

"You're a king, not a prince." Natasha said, "maybe she just needs to rest?"

"No. She's almost here. Just a little push" Loki said holding you firmly.

I liked that

What?