18. Weird evening

"Look who's here!" Tony said welcoming you, "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah," You said smiling

"A little too much," Nat said looking at you

"What did you do?" Bucky asked hugging the three of you.

"Wanda and I talked but y/n had a little too much fun," Nat said sitting down on one of the sofas.

"What type of fun?" Clint asked eating popcorns.

"Do you ever stop eating popcorns?" You asked laughing, "I didn't have too much fun, I just danced,"

"With someone," Wanda added

"With someone, yes," You said quickly sitting down next to Clint.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"Where's the privacy?" You sighed, "I danced with someone named Stefan, he was nice,"

"You like him?" Tony asked.

"OMG CAN'T I JUST HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF PRIVACY? No, I do not like him. No, I didn't kiss him. No, I didn't hook up with him!" You said storming out of the room.

You walked fast until you reached a safe place (the hallway) and you went to your room.

"Hello," A voice said when you closed the door, you quickly turned around with a dagger in your hand.

"Who are you?" You asked the man in front of you. 

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you should come with me," The man said. He was tall, short brown hair, brown eyes, and skinny. He was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans.

"Get the fuck out of here," You ordered the man.

"Please, y/n," He grinned.

"How do you know my name? And why do you want me to come with you?," You said.

"You're all over the news and, you should come with me because if you don't, my mates will come here to take you and they won't be as peaceful as me," He said

"You're threatening me?" You asked

"You could consider it threatening if you want," He smirked

"Get out," You said calmly pointing at the door.

"If you don't come with me, my people won't be nice anymore," He said

"I'll be waiting for them," You said smiling, "Now, get out,"

He walked to the window, and before jumping out of it, he turned and looked at you, "I know about your past,"

"what?" You asked confused

"Well, of course, you don't remember," He sighed.

"Get the fuck out!" You yelled at him, he smiled and quickly left the building trying to not be seen.

-

"y/n, Tony wants you downstairs, now," Jarvis said after a few minutes

"Okay," You replied walking downstairs

"Tony, what do you want?" You asked him smiling.

"Dinner, what do you want for dinner?" He asked you

"Whatever is fine for me, you wanna eat pasta?" You suggested

"Okay," Tony said, then he started calling someone, "Hi! Yes... Pasta... Bye," He said to the man on the phone.

"y/n, come sit with me," Clint said. You sat next to him, "Wanna watch a movie?"