8 Spain

"Sir, we're arriving. Sir, we're arriving." Jarvis said repeatedly waking everyone up AGAIN.

"If no one kills you, I will" Bucky said waking up. This time, fewer people complained about being woken up since they slept a lot.

"We're arriving?" Cap said sarcastically. "WE ALREADY ARRIVED!"

"Really?" Wanda said looking through the window. "Wow, it's pretty"

"It's a normal city, Wanda." You said without looking at the views.

"Okay so we should put on some normal clothes since, well people will look at us weird and we'll draw attention, and then someone will post that we're here and Loki will know." Nat said. Everyone agreed and a few minutes later everyone was wearing normal clothes.

"Ready?" Clint asked.

"I was born ready." Sam replied.

"Can you stop making this epic? It's not even epic. We're just getting off the Quinjet. Chill." You said chuckling. Everyone laughed

"Okay fine." Clint said sadly.

Then everyone began to get off the jet, first Stark and Bruce, followed by Nat and Wanda, then the rest of the team fought their way out.
Once everyone got out, you looked at the amazing views.

"Wow! It's beautiful!" You said.

"It's a normal city, Y/N" Wanda said imitating your voice smiling.

"Okay, where's Loki?" Tony asked.

"See the sea? He's not there. Look at the mountains, there's one with a big building. He's there." You said still looking at the views.

"Y/N, where are we staying?" Cap asked.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot. Let me do the call." You said.

You started dialing a number while you walked the other way the team did.

"Be right back!" You yelled before a woman in the other line of the phone answered you.

"¿Si? [yes?]" A woman voice said.
"¿María? [Maria?]" You asked.
"¿Quién es? [Who is this?]" She asked.
"Y/N" You replied.
Hola! ¿Que tal todo? [Hi! How's everything going?]" She asked happily.
Muy bien! ¿Tu? [Very good, and you?]" You asked.
Bien! Supongo que me llamas para pedirme un favor, ¿no? [I'm Good! I guess you call me to ask me a favor, right?]" She asked.
"Si... Estoy en una missión secreta, y necesitaremos dormir en algún sitio. [Yes... I'm on a secret mission and we'll need to sleep somewhere]" You said.
"Deacuerdo, podéis dormir en mi casa, ¿cuántos sois? [Okay, you can sleep in my house. How may people are you?]" She asked
"Um... Somos... 10 en total, creo. [Um... we're... 10 in total, i think]" You said.
"¿10? ¡Joder! [10? Holy shit]" She said.
"¿Podemos dormir en tu casa o no? [Can we sleep in your house or not?]" You asked. Steve was looking at you weirdly.
"Si, claro. Ya sabes donde vivo, la llave esta en la planta de la derecha. [Yeah, of course. You already know where I live, the key is in the plant on the right]" She said.

"Gracias, bueno tengo que irme. Hasta luego! [Thank you, well I have to go. See you later!]" You said, then you hung up the phone.

"GRacIaS" Sam said with a horrible Spanish accent.

"So you know Spanish?" Tony asked.

"No, I just spoke german." You said sarcastically.

"Where are we staying then?" Cap asked.