24 A good night

SMUT WARNING! 

I decided to do different chapters for smut stuff since some people may not be comfortable reading it. Nothing important will happen in this chapter so if you want to skip to the next one you are free to do it and you won't miss anything. This will NOT be the best smut you've ever read because I suck at describing scenes so y'all will have to use your imagination.

-

The kiss was soft at first, but as time passed by, it was more passionate. His tongue played with yours inside your mouth. You sat on his lap perfectly and he held you by your back so you wouldn't fall backward. 

You wrapped your hands around his neck as he kissed yours. You whimpered when you felt his teeth on your neck.

He stood up with your legs wrapped around his hips and pushed you down against the bed. Your hands left his neck and went on a trip to his torso, feeling his muscles behind the clothes. His hands roamed your body, first your neck, then he went to your chest, he groaned when he felt you were still wearing clothes."Take them off," He demanded. His voice had changed, it was different. And you liked that.

You smiled and did as he told you to. 

He smirked when you only had your panties and bra on. You came back to him kissing his lips aggressively.

You saw a green flash and Loki was wearing only his underwear. You smiled at seeing his crotch so erected. He sat back down and started kissing you, you sat on his lap again. You could feel his length warm so you took it as an opportunity to grind against him as you kissed. 

"Mhmm," He moaned.

"I need you," You said in between kisses.

He looked at you with a serious face, "Are you sure?"

You took your bra off and smirked at him, "I'm sure,"

He pushed you back against the bed, again. His eyes looking at yours while kissing your neck, while his hands roamed your thighs.

You moaned at feeling his touch. His fingers were slowly closer to your other lips. 

He looked at you as if he was asking for permission, "I need you, Loki,"

"Beg," He demanded

"Loki, please! I want you! I need you to please me!" You begged.

He smirked, and took your panties off and looked at your entrance, you could see his desire to be inside of you. 

You needed him as much as he needed you.

"You're so wet, dear," He said smirking.

His finger slowly entered your insides, you moaned and your back arched at feeling him inside of you. His finger started playing inside of you. "Ugh!" You whined.

His hands left your entrance and stopped kissing you. He started kissing all of your body until he positioned his head right in front of your entry.

"Loki, please me," You moaned

"No, no, my pet. You don't get to talk," Loki smirked

You felt his tongue entering, slowly sucking your liquids.

You moaned, "Loki," You breathed

He suddenly stopped and quickly positioned you in a way where you were looking at the bed and your ass as looking at the ceiling. He growled and smacked you.

"Do not talk, pet," He ordered, "Or I'll have to smack you again,"
You did not have any problem with that. He turned you around, to the position you were before aggressively and kissed your neck.