19 School

"Y/N! Wake up!" Pepper said opening your room's door, because of the sound, you groaned but left your very comfortable bed.

"What?" You said sitting on your bed.

"School! You're late for school!" She said opening your closet and picking the clothes you would use and she gave them to you, "Hurry up! Peter is waiting for you!"

A few minutes later you were already dressed in the oversized dark green t-shirt and the blue long jeans Pepper had given you.

"Good luck at school!" Cap said when Peter and you made your way to the elevator.

"I still don't know why she wants to go to school," Sam whispered although you heard him.

Peter and you entered the same car that brought you to the mall yesterday, who started driving as fast as possible so you could get to school before the second period started. Once the car stopped, Peter and you ran towards the main door but Peter stopped you before you could enter.

"No one knows I'm spiderman, please, don't tell anyone," He said, you nodded and he loses his grip so you could move. You finally entered the building. It was huge, it had lockers, and there were a few people on the hallways, most of them, teachers.

"Y/N?" A female figure said walking towards you and Peter, she shook your hand, "Hello, welcome! I'm the headmaster,"

"I'm Becca Smith," You said shaking her hand back.

"I know who you are," she said with a wink and smile, "you'll be in Peter's class, you'll do the same class as him,"

"Okay," You nodded

"Come on, run! You're late for class," the principal said clapping her hands so you would move quicker.

-

"Peter, you're late. Again," The teacher said once both of you entered the class, "Is she a new student?"

"Yes, Hi. I'm Becca Smith," You said waving hi to everyone. You were really uncomfortable, Peter noticed and grabbed your hand reassuringly but then let go quickly enough so no one would see it.

"Sit down, you can sit next to Peter," The teacher said, you nodded and followed peter to his table.

"Okay class, let's continue," The teacher announced and kept the class going.

-

"Hey! New girl!" A guy said approaching you and Peter who were leaving the class to go eat breakfast.

"I hate this guy, his name is Flash," Peter murmured while both of you turned around to look at the guy.

"Hi," You replied smiling.

"You're hot," He said, "If I were you, I wouldn't lose my time with this," He said looking disgusted at Peter.

"I know I'm hot. And, this," You said pointing at Peter, "Is my best friend, so if I were you I would shut the fuck up,"

Peter, Flash, and even you were shocked at how you answered him.

You grabbed Peter's arm and walked away.

"Who's that guy?" You asked him once you sat down at a table to eat.

"Eugene Flash Thompson. He bullies me," Peter said.

"Why don't you punch him?"

"Because violence is not always the solution,"

"But it can be the solution sometimes," You said smirking.

"I'm not gonna punch him, y/n," He said eating his sandwich

"Then I will," You said standing up.

"What? No! Y/N-Becca! Sit back down!" Peter said trying to convince you, but he knew he was wasting his time.

Teenage love [Loki x female reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें