9 Loki

"Who are you and why should I care?" Loki asked when he heard someone move behind him.

"Hi," You said nervously, your voice was shaking. He turned around quickly when he heard your voice. He had a smile on his face for a second. Then his face turned into a disappointed face and he turned around again to the views.

"Hi, Loki. It's me, Y/N" You said walking slowly towards him.

"You're not her," He said.

"I am her!" You said sitting slowly on the same bench as him.

"Y/N is dead." He said still admiring the view.

"She's not dead. I'm her! They told you I died so you wouldn't go looking for me!" You said looking at him.

"No. She's dead." He repeated.

"No, Y/N is NOT dead" You said again

"Oh my god, this is gonna be a long day" You could hear Sam's voice through the coms.

"Why don't you believe me?" You asked him.

"If she was alive, Heimdall should be able to see her. But he can't." Loki said now moving his gaze to you. "And you don't look at her"

"Well, it's been 2 years! I don't drink that much and I do way more sport than I did in Asgard! And I have cut my hair a few times." You said now looking at the beautiful skyline. You sighed and looked at him. " How can I prove to you that I am her?"

"What's the last thing you said to me?" He replied after a few seconds of complete silence.

"I love you" Clint said mocking you.

"Don't make me repeat that, please." You begged.

"Then I cannot trust you." Loki replied looking at the sea.

You sighted

"Last time I talked to you, we argued. I was mad at you because you said I needed your help. I said;" You took a deep breath "I... would've wanted... your brother to... help me instead of... you"

You had a tear on your cheek. You were crying.

He looked at you.

"It's not possible." He said shaking his head.

"It's me. Y/N. Loki, I'm here. I'm not dead." You said smiling at him, stroking his cheeks.

To a surprise, he didn't push you away, in fact, he held your other hand.

"I have missed you" He said with tears in his eyes.

"I've missed you too, Loki." You said crying with a soft smile.

"Should we do something?" Bucky asked the team.

"I don't know, this is awkward." Sam replied

"Hey! Don't push me!" Clint said whispering loudly and moving his feet, making noise.

Loki jumped while making an illusion so people couldn't see his tears.

"You're not alone, are you?" He asked you. "Of course you're not. Thor's there, right? Of course he is." He said shaking his head.

"Loki, I..." You tried to find an excuse but, how could you lie to the god of mischief?

Loki made a sudden movement with his hands, allowing the team to think he was going to hit you.

"SON OF A BITCH! GET OFF HER!" Bucky jumped from where they were hiding. "DON'T TOUCH HER!"

"Oh, you've brought more than one friend. I love how much you trust me, Y/N." Loki said sarcastically.

"I'm so sorry, Loki. I really am." You said trying to touch softly his cheek again. This time he pushed you away.

At that moment, Iron Man and Black Widow jumped at Loki, making him fall on the ground and getting him arrested. To your surprise, he didn't fight back. He was looking at you with a disappointed expression on his face. You couldn't look at him, it was too hard for you. 

"Brother" Loki said when Thor grabbed his arms and started walking to where a truck was waiting for you. The team entered the truck and started driving to Maria's house.

"What are you planning to do?" Nat asked Loki sitting in front of him.

"Get revenge" Loki said looking at you. You looked away.

"Revenge?" Tony asked.

"Yes. Revenge." Loki repeated.

"Why?"Sam asked

"Because someone killed someone I used to care about" Loki replied still looking at you. All the team looked at you. You stood up and sat in the co-pilot seat.

"Well, she doesn't care about you anymore, reindeer games. So tell us your plan so we can stop you" Tony said.

"She still cares about me." He said looking at you. You could feel his eyes on you.

"She doesn't. People move on, you should try that too." Bucky said

"She does. Brother, why don't you tell them about my powers?" Loki asked now looking at Thor.

You completely forgot about his powers. 

"He can read minds." Thor said with hus booming voice.

"You promised you wouldn't read my mind, no matter what." You said turning around to look at him. 

"You promised you wouldn't leave me, no matter what" He said staring at you. 

"I didn't leave you" You told him.

"Oh, you didn't? Then why when I woke up you were gone?" He asked intimidating you with his eyes.

"Because I was kicked out of Asgard!" You replied. "Because of YOU!"

"What do you mean by 'because of you'?" He asked

"I don't know what happen but Sif and I found you unconscious on the floor of your bedroom and Sif asked for help. Odin said you were dead, I said you weren't and I disrespected him. So I got kicked out" You said looking at him.

"We should've bought popcorns or something" Clint whispered to Sam

"We're here." Tony said opening the truck's door. The truck was literally in front of your friend's house. You were the first to get off the truck, you needed fresh air. You quickly ran to the house's door and unlocked it. But it was already open. That was suspicious. It was 4 pm, classes at the University ended at 5 pm. You looked at the team worried. Cap and the others understood what was happening. 

"Take him out" Tony ordered Thor looking at Loki. Thor spun his hammer really fast, grabbed Loki, and flew away. You opened the door slowly and carefully to not make any sound. There were voices inside but you couldn't understand anything

"That's Russian." Nat mouthed. After listening for a while to the conversation, Nat's eyes were full of tears. 

Author's note:
Hi! How's your day/night going? I hope it's going well! Mine is going okay
-Laia