5 Thor

You wake up when you heard thunder. This wasn't the same thunder as normal midgardian thunder. This was Thor's thunder. 
You changed your clother quickly with a spell Doctor Strange taught you and ran to the roof.

There was a blonde, long-haired, very muscular man with a hammer in the roof.

"Thor?" You said walking towards you.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"What do you mean by who am I? Can't you recognize me?" You asked hurt.

"No."

"Oh! Seriously! You don't recognize me?" You asked laughing.

"How do you know who am I?" Thor asked.

" You haven't changed a bit! You have more muscles now but your face is the same face you had when you were barely able to walk" You said smiling.

He looked at you so serious you realized he wasn't joking. He didn't know who you were.

"You were 8 years old, I was 7. You saw a really cute snake. You grabbed the snake. It was really big. It's face could barely fit you in your hands. It bit you. You got sick because of the venom it had. Since you didn't want to tell your parents you got sick because of your obsession with snakes you had to say you got a cold. Everyone laughed at you for 2 years straight." You said.

"How do you know that? The only one who knows about this story was Y/N. Who died a year ago." He said.

"I DIED? WAIT! AM I A GHOST? IS THAT WHY PEOPLE IGNORE ME? THAT MAKES SENSE!" You said sarcastically. Thor looked confused. "Y/N is not dead." You finally said.

"You know her?" He asked.

"Yeah, I know her. Pretty much actually." You said.

"Where can I find her?" Thor said.

"Look at the right, now left, now look at me, you big oaf! I AM Y/N!" You said smiling

"Omg! Y/N! Oh! I have missed you, Lady Y/N!" He said hugging you.

He was so cute. You had missed him so much.

"Why did people think I died?" You asked.

"Well, um... Heimdall couldn't see you and my mother said you died in a car accident." Thor said.

"Heimdall can't see me? Well, that sucks. For him." You said smiling.

"Why are you here?" You asked. "Not like I don't want you here but... I don't think you came here to visit my empty grave."

"My brother, Loki. I do not know if you remember him." He said, you nodded. You did remember him. You actually missed him. "Well, he did not cope in a healthy way after hearing you passed away. So he made a friend."

"No! He made a friend?! Omg, I knew he doesn't know how to cope with things but... I didn't know he coped with things THAT BADLY! Loki? Making friends? That sounds pretty much illegal!" You said half joking. It was no good when Loki made new friends.

"His name is Thanos. And he will give Loki something he craves for in exchange of something I do not know." Thor said. "The only thing we know is that Loki's in Midgard."

"What happened? WHO ARE YOU? STAY AWAY FROM Y/N!" Tony yelled at Thor while putting his armor on.

"Tony relax! He's my friend!" You said. He looked at you confused. "I guess I'll have to tell the story to everyone! I'll explain later!"

"Hello, I'm Thor Odinson, from Asgard." He said to Tony.

"Hi, Im IDont Care, from GetTheFuckAwayFromHer," He said looking very serious.

"Tony chill!" You said. "He's really my friend! I promise!"

"He didn't brainwash you, did he?" Bucky asked while joining us at the cold roof. He was wearing his Pyjamas since it was 4am.

"He did not brainwashed me." You said waving hello to Bucky.

"That's what someone who got brainwashed would say." Tony replied.

"Okay! You guys go to sleep. I'll explain everything you need to know tomorrow" You said smiling as the two men started to walk away from the roof.

"It's cold. Do you want to come in?" You asked Thor. He nodded and you both entered the house.

"Thank you." He said sitting on the sofa.

"How can I help?" You asked.

"Help?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, I'm obviously not letting you go look for Loki without me." You said.

"You are not coming, Y/N. You do not know the power he posses." Thor said.

"Wanna know something I learned in Midgard?" You asked. "Everything can be fixed with love" You said sarcastically.

"Love? Thats a thing Loki has never felt. Not since you left without saying anything to him." Thor said.

"What? Not saying anything? I wrote him a note! Didn't he see it?" You asked.

"Yeah, a note saying that you were leaving." He said.

"And I told him I loved him!" You said.

"You what?" Thor said shocked.
You looked at him confused.

"He didn't see that part, did he?" You said realizing everything.

"He did not. Who would erase that from your message"

"Odin you son of a bitch." You said giving the middle finger to the ceiling.

"Hey! He may be a bad person but he's still my father." Thor said.

"A bad one. You know why Odin made me leave Asgard? I spoke to him with no respect. Wanna know why? Loki dropped dead in his room. I destroyed the door to see what was wrong and to help. Sif was with me. She went to ask for help. She came back with Odin. Odin said he was dead when he wasn't. Loki was still breathing. Odin didn't care. And then he kicked me out." You said 

"Wait, are you joking, Y/N?" He asked.

"No! Of course, I'm not joking!" You said angry.

"I did not know about that." Thor said.

"Of course you didn't. Why would you?" You said angry.

"I'm so sorry about everything." He said hugging you.

The hug lasted too long and you fell asleep on Thor's arms.

Author's note:

I promise the next chapter is better.

-Laia