13 Secrets

You were sleeping when you heard a cough.

"Oh no. Not again" You said slowly opening your eyes and seeing the whole team looking at you. "I swear it's not what it looks like"

"What does it look like, Y/N?" Tony asked. He was the one looking the most disappointed. "It looks like you slept with not one, but two guys while dating Peter"

Two? You are dating someone? Wow, Y/N. I'm really disappointed in you.

"You're wrong. I did sleep with them but not in THAT way." You said, then you looked at Loki and then at Tony "And for your information, Peter broke up with me."

"Oh...Y/N, we didn't know that. Are you okay?" Wanda asked

"Clearly she is, she's sleeping with other dudes" Tony said storming off the room.

"Tony..." You started

He looked back at you "It's Mr. Stark for you" and left the room

"Tony, come on!" Cap said following him.

FUCK

I would hug you but your friend, Bucky, will kill me and I'm not planning on dying today. 

It's okay

It is not okay, my dear

"Um... this is awkward," Sam said looking awkwardly at the team

"Yeah...um... It's 4 am, we should probably go to sleep" Bruce said waving goodnight

"Lady Y/N, can you leave my brother and me to talk, please?" Thor said walking towards you and Loki.

"Yeah, sure," You said walking off the room closing the door behind you.

Goodnight, Loki

Sweet dreams, dear

You blushed at him calling you dear.

"You kissed her, didn't you?" Thor asked

"Last time I checked it was none of your business," Loki said

"I'm guessing you can talk to her through your mind, am I right brother?" Thor asked

"You are not wrong," Loki said

"Do you know why you can do such a thing?" Thor asked

"If you're to tell me about the soulmate thing, I will tell you you're not speaking the truth," Loki said

"We have found her mark," Thor said

"I am aware of that" Loki replied

"Are you aware that your mark is the same as hers?" Thor asked

"I do. But I have preferred to ignore that fact." Loki said

"You cannot ignore that fact. Do you know what happens when you kiss your soulmate?" Thor asked

"Yes. Once you kiss your soulmate for the first time you can read each other's minds and communicate through it." Loki replied

"And, brother, once you do that, you feel unable to leave that person and when you do, you feel a huge void inside of you," Thor said

"Well, thank Odin soulmates do not exist," Loki said "Now if you'll pardon me, I will go to sleep."

"Goodnight, brother," Thor said walking towards the door. 

You quickly walked to your room before Thor opened Loki's door. 

You were really confused but you were also very angry. Why was everyone keeping secrets from you?

You didn't really think much as you packed your things and left the building without being seen.

Since it was dark no one could recognize you so it was easier to walk calmly.

"A room for 1, please," You said to the Hotel's receptionist.

"Okay... it'll be 7$! Wait are you Y/N Y/L/N?" He asked

"No... I'm Olivia Reyes" You replied giving him the money he asked for.

"Oh, okay. Sorry." He said, you saved him goodbye and left for room 13.

-

The room was perfect, it wasn't too big but it wasn't too small either. It had a white yellow-ish theme and it had lots of furniture. It had only one window but the views were really good. Once you had asked the hotel staff for some alcohol, you started dancing in the room and singing. You were having the best time, but then, as the alcohol effects started to disappear, you realized what you had just done.

You were sad and angry at yourself so you begged the hotel staff (who didn't like the idea of you drinking more) for another bottle. You drank it in less than a second and without knowing it, you left the hotel and you were now walking down the streets of New York, the city that never sleeps.

You were barely walking straight and you had now another new bottle on your hands, you could see people walking away from you as they were seeing your state, but you didn't really mind. You heard someone calling your name from behind you.

"Yash?" You said looking at a tall, short-haired, in a black suit man.

"Come with us," He said leading you the way

"No!" You said walking the other way.

"Please, Y/N, do not make this any harder." The man said

"Get off me!" You yelled at him when he grabbed your arms

"Y/N, come with us," He said, then he looked at the people watching what was happening, "She drank too much! I'm never letting her drink that much ever again" He said smiling.

You couldn't think straight nor you could fight the male. So, soon enough, you gave up entirely and you entered his car.

"Where are we going?" You asked with your drank voice

"Don't worry, Y/N. You'll see soon enough" Another man said while giving you some water, "Drink, it'll make you feel better"

You drank the glass of "water". And slowly, you fell asleep in the car. 

Enjoy y/n drunk and making bad decisions!
-Laia