21 The rumor

You woke up to Loki's quiet voice, you opened a little bit your eyes to see what he was doing. He was writing something in a notebook. You incorporated yourself on the bed so you weren't laying anymore. He quickly put away the notebook and walked towards you.

"Good morning, darling," He said sitting next to you.

"What time is it?" You said alarmed, you had school that day.

"Your third period is about to start, dear," He said calmly (unlike Dumbledore).

"I'm late! Why didn't you wake me up!" You said standing up, "Peter! He's supposed to wait for me!"

"Hey! Darling, look at me," He said putting his hand on your chin forcing you gently to look at him, "It's okay. I didn't wake you up because I was unable to. You're so beautiful when you sleep I couldn't wake you up from whatever dream gave you peace. Tony came here to wake you up but I told him you weren't feeling well. And about Peter, Tony told him to not wait for you,"

You chuckled, "You made sure I didn't have any excuse to get off the bed, huh?" You wanted to be angry with him but you just couldn't.

"I made sure, darling," Loki said stroking your cheeks softly.

"Loki," You breathed looking at his lips.

He smirked and pulled you closer, your lips slowly touching. His hands slowly went to your hips, yours went to his hair.

Your tongues intertwined and played in each other's mouths. This felt good, this is what you needed. All the tension disappeared because of this one kiss that lasted minutes until you had to separate because you were running out of breath. You blushed, he did too.

"Do I get my second chance, love?" He asked with his puppy face.

You pulled yourself closer to him and smiled, "Yes,"

Both of you smiled with happiness and kissed again, as softly as the one before, but both of you knew you craved for something more. Except it wasn't the right time.

"y/n!" Sam said knocking on Loki's door. You groaned but opened the door.

"What?" You said with your face still red.

"I see you're still wearing last night's dress," He said smirking.

"Fuck off," You said smiling and closing the door without letting him enter the room.

He knocked again and you opened, "What?"

"You should go to school," Sam said.

"Great, thanks. Bye!" You closed the door again and looked at Loki, "I should really go to school"

"I know, darling," He said, "Let me walk you to school,"

"You? Want to walk me to school? After... you know... the incident?" You asked surprised.

"Come on, get dressed," He ordered softly.

You laughed and nodded in agreement and left his room to look for your clothes, obviously, you gave him a quick kiss before leaving.

You grabbed a green t-shirt in honor of Loki, some jeans, and Nike shoes.

"You look ravishing, my dear," He said once you entered his room. He was wearing a black shirt with back jeans. Damn, he was so hot in black clothes.

-

You were walking on New York's streets holding hands and talking about last night's poem.

"I quite enjoyed it," You said smiling.