3 Lost opportunity

[the photo was nothing to do with the story but i found it funny]

You looked all over the palace for him. Where could he be?
You had an idea; The bridge.
You walked calmly towards the bridge because you didn't want to run, you just woken up and you had a hangover. And also you're really lazy.

"Loki?" You said approaching the bridge.
There he was, sitting on the edge of the bridge, where if you fell, you died. He was looking at the sun, it was already up but the views were still amazing.

"Y/N?" He asked turning around to see you.

"Hi!" You said sitting down with him.

"Good morning." He said sharply moving his gaze to the beautiful view.

"Hi! How are you?" You said looking at him.

"Good, how's the hangover?" He asked still not looking at you.

"Well, it definitely sucks and my head hurts a little bit but it doesn't hurt as much as it did a few hours ago." You said looking at the sea underneath you.

"I told you, you shouldn't drink that much." He said now looking at you.

"Why? Are you worried I might do or say something stupid?" You asked half laughing. You wanted him to worry about you, even if that sounded mean, you wanted to know he cared about you.

"No, you've already done lots of stupid things drunk." He said. "It's because there are lots of people who might want to hurt you or do some bad things to you. And I won't be here to protect you forever."

"You're leaving?" You asked surprised.

"No, I'm not planning on leaving. Yet. It's just that I will have a life and I will not be able to focus on mine when I'm focusing on yours." He said looking at the sea.

"I never asked you to protect me. I never needed your protection!" You said with a little bit of anger.

"Oh, you did not need my protection?" He asked sarcastically shocked.

"No! I never did!" You said now angry.

"Oh okay. So the time you were drunk and almost fell into the sea and almost died, you did not need my help. The time you passed out because you drank too much in the middle of the worst battle we have ever fought on, you did not need my help." He said.

He continued to name all the times you needed his help. He wasn't stopping and you got annoyed.

"I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP! THOR COULD'VE HELPED ME TOO! SIF COULD'VE HELPED ME TOO!" You said standing up.

"BUT THEY DIDN'T HELP YOU, DID THEY?" Loki said angered.

"I would've wanted your brother to help me instead of you" You muttered.

"OF COURSE! YOU WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE MY BROTHER, WON'T YOU? MY BROTHER, THE MIGHTY THOR! EVERYONE WANTS HIM! WHY WOULDN'T YOU? HE'S STRONG, HE'S SMART AND HE WILL BE THE KING! OBVIOUSLY, YOU WILL PREFER HIM BEFORE ME! THAT'S WHY YOU KISSED HIM, HUH? " Loki yelled at you.

You fought back tears.
"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that-" You said trying to walk towards him. He pushed you away.

"And to think I liked you. " He muttered so quietly you almost couldn't hear it.

"Loki I-" You started to say with tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Leave." He said you didn't move." I SAID LEAVE!"

You gasped and stepped back.

"Loki... I shouldn't have-"

"Have fun with the mighty Thor." He said, then he disappeared.