32 Titan

"Where is she?" A familiar voice asked

"Here," One of the agents replied.

"L-Loki?! Loki, please help me," You begged crying.

"You know her?" The agent asked, Loki shrugged.

"No, she's confusing me with someone else," He replied.

"What?" You asked hurt and confused.

The agent walked to you, forced you to stand up, and threw you at Loki.

"Have fun, she's a whore," He smiled

"Oh, I've heard," Loki said.

He grabbed your arm and walked off the room.

"Loki, what are you doing?" You asked struggling to keep up with him.

"Shut up," He said speeding up.

"Loki, talk to me!" You said stopping.

He turned around and looked at you, you could see he was hurt.

"Right. You want your freedom," You remembered and continued walking in silence.

---

After a few minutes of walking, you got in a car and he drove in complete silence to a spaceship.

"Get inside," He said trying to avoid eye contact. You nodded and walked inside.

You didn't even care how big it was. You sat on the first seat you saw and closed your eyes, not to sleep but to avoid looking at him. At Loki, the one you wanted to see since you went your separate ways when you got to Midgard.

He turned on the spaceship and soon you were floating in the galaxy.

You took a deep breath, "So you used me?"

He didn't answer, he didn't even look at you.

"You never actually liked me, did you?" You scoffed, "Of course you didn't, maybe you did when I was younger, but you just- You knew I was going to look for you! Of course! That was the plan all along, wasn't it? You had to look for me, you knew I wouldn't leave you alone and would try to help you. You fucking used me," You were starting to see blurry because of the tears your eyes created, you shut your eyes, "I loved you"

You scoffed and looked at the window. Galaxy. It was beautiful. The colors, the shapes, perfection. But you weren't in the mood to take a moment and look at the views.

I never used you

"No? But you did," You said wiping your tears

Look, I'm sorry. I just-

"Your freedom, yeah. I understand you have to do this, Loki. I really do. I just didn't expect it, not from you," You half smiled, "I can't be mad at you, Loki, I'm not mad. I understand"

I don't want to do this

"Who are you taking me to?" You asked ignoring him

You've seen him, in your visions

"How-"

I know all about your visions, y/n

"Oh..."

I'm taking you to him, I don't know what he wants

"Okay, I understand"

Silence again.

---

The ride was silent again until Loki landed the spaceship on an unknown planet for you, but it felt familiar in some way.