22 Visions

After that weird evening, you and Loki sat on the roof.

"So... Are we a thing?" You finally asked after a long minute.

"Yes, darling," Loki said smiling, you smiled too.

Both of you looked at each other's eyes and moved closer to each other. Your hands went to his hair and his to your hips, he pulled you on top of him, sitting you on his lap. You started kissing him while his hands moved softly on your back. Everything was going perfectly, just like it was supposed to. But suddenly, your head started to hurt, you moved so you weren't on his lap anymore, you sat next to him.

"What's wrong, y/n?" Loki asked concerned

"My head... It- It hurts a lot," You said.

You felt as if someone was squeezing your head really hard.

Your tears started to leave your eyes. You hated crying.

"What can I do to help?" Loki asked.

Now you were pressing your head so the pain would go away.

"It hurts!" You shrieked in pain.

You were on the floor, crying uncontrollably, your head was hurting a lot. It wasn't like any other pain you experienced before, this was much worse. You would rather take your arms off, again than to feel this pain.

Your body started to shake and your eyes started to burn. Suddenly you weren't on the roof anymore and the pain stopped. You were in a dark place, you looked up, it was night. But the stars weren't the same as in Midgard. You were on another planet.

"You will find the girl," A voice said from a distance.

"In exchange of what?" You heard a familiar voice ask.

"Freedom," The first voice answered.

You walked carefully trying to not make any sound towards the place from where the voices came from.

You hid behind a large rock.

"What will you do with the girl once I find her?" A familiar voice asked.

You tried to look at whoever was talking but you blinked and you were now on the roof.

Loki was sitting next to you trying to help you, but he had no clue about what to do to help.

"The pain... It stopped," You said wiping your tears away although Loki was faster and was already wiping them off, "I... I saw something,"

"A vision?" Loki asked.

"I don't know," You said hugging him

"Everything is going to be okay, my dear," He assured you.

"I know," You said hugging him even tighter.

After a few minutes you decided to go to sleep, you had school tomorrow. Loki didn't like the idea of you sleeping in another room since you almost pass out because of the pain.

"It's going to be all right, babe," You told him kissing him goodnight.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"100% sure," You reassured him. He kissed you goodnight and you went to your room.

You weren't tired, on the contrary, you were really active. The vision, or dream, or whatever you saw was real, it felt real.

You changed into your pajamas and fell asleep.

-

You woke up feeling the same pain but now amplified. Your head hurt, your eyes burned, your body shook.