Prolouge

Hi I'm Amber Madsen, the 17 year old popular cheerleader with outstanding grades. I come from a rich family and we have lots of money. I'm a very funny, outgoing, crazy girl. I'm also loving.

We live in this huge mansion in New York NY and I love the environment. I am an only child and get everything I want. Everyone loves me, I'm lovable!

My mom was pregnant with me when she was 12 and had me when she was 13. It was a very huge struggle for her. As for my dad he died when I was 12. He was coming to my ballet recital when he had a fatal car crash that wasn't his fault. I blame myself everyday for that. That's why I no longer do ballet.

I absolutely loved my dad and I still miss him, my mom has moved on and married a 27 year old CEO of the biggest company in town. My mom is 31 and she is one beautiful lady, many people say I look like her twin.

I have shoulder length red hair and ocean blue eyes. I have the perfect body and the right curves. My boobs are very very nice as boys and girls say. My butt is not small or not to big but just right. I'm 5'3 which is very short, but it runs in the genes.

I have many, many piercings. I have 16 ear piercings, an industrial ear piercing, a nose piercing, an eyebrow piercing a bellybutton piercing and a tongue piercing. I know its a lot but I just really love piercings!

To be my age I'm a very very busy teenager all because of my mom. She wants me to be the perfect little girl.
I hate my life though. You guys are probably wondering why? Well its all because of my step dad, Mark.

Yep he's the one who abuses and rapes me.