PROLOGUE

Hi, I am a hardcore Naruto fan. I watched Naruto Anime repeatedly whenever I got some free time. I liked all the powers of the Naruto world and the Jutsus especially. I know most of the hand signs required for my favorite Jutsus. I am very much bored with this world and always I dream of being in the Naruto world when I sleep.

I am 25 years old now and to this day COVID-19 virus started spreading all over the world. I lost my job due to the lockdown and the drop in the economy. I was all alone. My Father passed away when I was in college. My mother passed away 2 years back. I don't have a good relationship with my relatives as well. I don't have a lot of friends and also don't have a girlfriend.

One day sitting at home I thought about what to do next and started researching Hindu Mythology about Sages when I was in lockdown and had nothing else to do. Then I decided to end this boring life and sold all my property and started my journey to the Himalayas where I can attain Enlightenment according to history.

Once I reached the Himalayas, I managed to find a cave as I read that sages often stay in caves and meditate and finally upon reaching enlightenment meet god and get their wish fulfilled. When I first read that I thought about DRAGON BALLS (seriously that wishing and stuff).

I went into the cave bravely. The cave was small and had only room for almost 2 people. I unpacked all the stuff I brought which was mainly food some military rations, candles, books, and normal stuff needed to stay out of civilization. It was very cold typically freezing but I was determined to reach enlightenment and not once did I doubt that not to be possible.

I started reading books regarding Vedas and Bhagavadgita that I purchased and started meditating. A week passed and nothing happened. I was meditating all the time I can. I did not know whether I was meditating right or wrong, I just did as I read in books. Then a month passed and I was almost of all the food I brought but still, nothing happened but still, I did not doubt myself.

One day I woke up in the morning and started meditating when I heard a loud bang. I did not want to stop my meditation and so I didn't open my eyes and continued to meditate as long as I can without minding the sound. When I opened my eyes, it was dark all around.

I lit up a candle and was surprised to see that the entrance of the cave was covered up and when I tried to dig my way through I couldn't. That was when I thought that I FUCKED up big time as I was almost out of food and water. I tried all the ways to get out but couldn't as I was probably buried in the cave under an avalanche.

I lay down in the cave and started thinking. Hours passed and finally, I came to terms with myself. I thought that instead of dying of a virus I would die trying to pursue my dream and thus stopped feeling helpless. I lit another candle and then I noticed that the cave had become a lot bigger.

With the candle in my hand, I started to explore the cave and it looked like the cave had no end. I started walking inside the cave on the new path I found and let me tell you, it was never-ending as I walked for seemingly hours to no end. Then after a couple of hours, I found something like a path leading to a room.

I walked through the path and got scared as I saw a man sitting inside the room. I took the candle near the man to see his face, but all I saw was a skeleton wearing a monk's clothes which were deteriorated. I saw him holding some beads and there were some palm leaves with something written on it tied up and placed on the lap of the skeleton monk.

I went and picked up the leaves and saw something written in an unknown language on it. I flipped the leaves and started to see until I saw a picture of a person with a glowing face passing down some beads to a person sitting below. I connected the dots and took the beads from the monk and sat down and took the leaves in my hand and suddenly.......