63: Date Night

It has been 2 weeks since Alec told Violet abou andt the fact that someone was after the team

Violet and Brian were starting to get worried about the fact that Jack still could only say a few words so they went to the doctor who told them it was nothing to worry about and Jack is just taking a bit longer as he hasn't been going to nursery and being around other kids his age because of everything that had been going on so he wasn't leaning from kids his own age. So they put him into a nursery and since then he has been speaking more.
Violet and Brian were on their first date since Jack had been born. Luckily Dom and Letty wanted to spend the evening with him so they didn't have to worry about didn't have to worry about that. They ended up going to 'cha cha cha' the place where they had their first date 7 years ago.
"Remember when we were here 7 years ago?" Violet asks Brian.
"Yeah. How could I forget it was one of the best nights of my life. Right under our wedding night which is the best." Brian says with a smile.
"Same here." Violet says with a smile before Brian grabs her hand.
"I love you Violet O'Conner." Brian says before kissing Violet's hand.
"I love you to Brian O'Conner." Violet replies.
"So what do you think Dom and Letty are doing with Jack right now?" Brian asks.
"Dom's probably trying to teach Jack that chargers cars are better then skylines." Violet says causing them both to laugh.
"That does sound like something Dom would do." Brian says.
"Yeah it does. But that's my brother for you. Always trying to prove he is right." Violet says. "Even when he's not."
"Yeah." Brian says. Brian looks at the clock on the wall. Before turning to Violet. "Want to go for a drive?"
Violet laughs before nodding. Brian stands up and pushes his chair in before going over and pulling Violet's chair out so it will be easier for her to get out. Brian pushes the chair in before leaving the money on the table. Violet and Brian then walk out hand in hand before Brian drives them to the park.
"I heard this park is very beautiful at night." Brian says as free he had stopped the car.
"Oh have you?" Violet says.
"Yes I have." Brian says before getting out the car and going round to Violet's side opening the door and extending his hand out for her. "My lady."
"Thank you, kind sir." Violet says taking Brian's hand before he helps her out of the car.
Brian closes the door before going back round to the drivers side and locking the car.
"Let's go." Brian says grabbing Violet's hand before they walk round the park.
"You were right. It is beautiful." Violet says looking around.
"Yeah it is." Brian agrees but he wasn't looking at the park he was looking at her.
"I was talking about the park." Violet says when she sees Brian was looking at her.
"And I was talking about you." Brian replies before spinning Violet around twice before lifting her up.
Violet slides back down not taking her eyes away from Brian's.
"I know I already said this tonight but I love you Violet." Brian says staring into Violet's brown eyes.
"I love you to Brian." Violet says before they kiss.
__________
The next morning, Violet and Brian go over to Dom, Letty, Mia and Nico's house to pick up Jack.
"Mama! Daddy! Look what I got!" Jack says running over to them with a toy car which was a red Lykan Hypersport.
"That's cool buddy." Brian says picking up his son.
"I'm surprised it's not a charger." Violet says.
"I did point out the charger but then he refused to get it and picked up that on instead." Dom says as him and Letty walk into the room.
"That's my boy." Brian says giving Jack a high five.
"It isn't a skyline either." Dom tells him.
"I know." Brian says. "But it isn't a charger which obviously means he's a O'Conner."
Everyone laughs before Jack yawns.
"Are you tired?" Violet asks which Jack nods in response before laying his head on Brian's shoulder.
"You guys better get him home then." Dom says.
"Yeah. Thanks for having him guys." Violet says.
"It was a pleasure. If you ever need someone to look after him just ask." Letty tells Violet and Brian.
"We will." Brian says before him and Violet leave.
By the time they had crossed the road Jack was already asleep on Brian's shoulder. Violet and Brian put Jack to bed before getting ready for bed themselves. They climb into bed and cuddle up before they both fall asleep.