25: Sleeping Beauty

Dom is leaning on the hood of his car holding the necklace that has been passed between him and Letty

Dom is leaning on the hood of his car holding the necklace that has been passed between him and Letty. Violet was sitting on the hood of Brian's car while Brian throws rocks off the cliff until he sees Gisele's car driving up. Brian goes over and leans against his car the same way Dom was and puts a arm protectively around Violet shoulders.
"I thought you weren't going to show up." Dom says as he walks over to Gisele who had just got out of her car.
"You saved my life. I'm willing to return the favour. This will help get you to Braga." Gisele says handing Dom a piece of paper. "Dom, going in there is suicide."
Brian tenses up as he puts his arm more tightly around Violet's shoulders. Violet looks up and kisses Brian's cheek causing him to relax.
"I have no choice." Dom says.
"You must have loved her very much." Gisele says causing Violet to get tears in her eyes while thinking about Letty.
Gisele kisses Dom's cheek before leaving.
"So, this is we're my jurisdiction ends." Brain says as the trio look out at the town below.
"And this is where mine begins." Dom says holding up the piece of paper.
"Don't you mean our?" Violet asks.
"Do you not just hear Gisele. Going in there is suicide. There is no way you are coming." Dom tells his younger sister.
"The more people that go the easier and safer it will be. Please." Violet says.
"Vi, I agree with Dom. You shouldn't come." Brian tells her.
"You guys know full well that if you drop me off at home I will just get in my car and drive up myself. So you might as well take me with you because there is no way to stop me from going." Violet tells them jumbling of the hood of Brian's car.
Brian and Dom look at each other knowing she was right.
Dom sighs before walking over to his sister.
"Come here." Dom tells her pulling her into a hug.
After Dom had pulled away he gets into his car. Brian walks over to Violet and pulls her into a hug.
"I love you." Brian says into Violet's hair.
"I love you to" Violet replies.
When they pull away they get into Brian's car and them and Dom drive to Mexico to get Braga.
__________
When the trio arrive in Mexico they all get out the cars.
"Vi, stay in the car." Dom tells his younger sister.
"Why?" Violet asks.
"Just please get back into the car." Dom says.
"No. I am coming in." Violet says.
"No you are not, stay in the car." Dom tells her more sternly.
Violet sighs before getting into the back of the car.
Brian and Dom sneak into the church that Braga was in.
"You ain't forgiven." Dom says as he points his shotgun at Braga.
"You want to arrest me?" Braga asks the two men standing before him.
"No, we're beyond that." Brian answers him.
"You can't buy your way out of this one." Dom tells him.
"You and me... you and me, we're not so different. You're no hero." Braga taunts Dom who cocks his shotgun getting ready to shoot Braga.
"You're right." Dom says as he eases off the trigger. "And that's why you're going back across the border." Brian walks over and handcuffs Braga "but Fenix is mine."
"You got it." Brian says before he leads Braga out to the car.
Brian puts Braga in the car in the front seat before going round and getting into the drivers side. When Brian gets in he looks back and sees Violet sleeping.
"Let me guess Toretto's younger sister. The one you dated." Braga says to Brian when he sees Violet. "I can see why you dated her. She's hot."
This makes Brian angry. He looks back at Violet who is still sleeping.
"I would shut your mouth if I was you." Brian tells him before he starts the car.
When Brian starts the car Violet wakes up from the sudden shake of the car.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Braga says with a smirk knowing this would irritate Brian.
"I thought I said to shut you mouth." Brian says angrily before looking back at Violet."You okay?"
"Yeah." Violet replies.
Brian smiles at her and she smiles back before Brian starts to drive away.
__________
"You'll make it a couple miles out, if you're lucky." Braga tells Brian as they make it out of the town. "You know where you are going? You want to borrow my GPS?"
"Where are your boys at? Are they going to show up or what?" Brian asks Braga with a smirk before as if on cue gunfire starts.
"Careful what you wish for." Braga says with a laugh. "Just stop. Just stop the car."
"Right behind you." Dom says over the walk is talkie as he crashes into some of the cars around Brian.
"Dom, head to the tunnel. Let's use the tunnel." Brian responds as he drives out into a open dessert.
A car slams into Brian's car causing Violet to hit her head on the side of the car before Dom shoots at the cars tires causing it wreck. Dom then shoots another car causing it to do the same thing.
"Get out of here, Brian." Dom orders thinking about the fact his younger sister is in Brian's car.
"You sure you know where the tunnels are? You sure?" Braga questions Brian as they get closer to the cliff.
"Yeah. I'd hold on." Brian answers him. "This might
Hurt."
Brian speeds up before crashing through the tunnel gate. Dom follows Brian into the tunnel. Brian bumps into Brian from behind making him take a wrong turn.
"Now what?" Braga asks as they start to run out of road.
"No,no,no." Brian says before driving through a wall.
Violet looks back hoping to see Dom behind them but she doesn't and starts to get worried.
Dom is racing through the tunnels before the guy behind him shoots out his back glass. Dom makes a quick turn which makes the car behind him go into the wall.
Fenix manages to get in front of Brian. Braga laughs before Brian elbows I'm him in the face. Fenix slams on his breaks causing Brian to have to swerve out the way. Fenix gets back in front of Brian where there is a dead end. Brian begins to push Fenix forward but his car gets caught on one of the supports causing his car the spin round in front of Fenix.
Dom knocks out some of the wall causing the cars behind him to crash.
Fenix clips Brian's back bumper causing Brian to lose control before turning sideways. Fenix rams into them as they get out of the tunnels causing Brian's car to start flipping. Violet hits her head on the window before she blacks out. The last thing she hears is Brian shouting her name.