17: Crash Site

Violet arrived at the funeral place for the last meeting for Letty's funeral

Violet arrived at the funeral place for the last meeting for Letty's funeral. Mia and Vince were going to be back at the Toretto's house in 6 hours.
When Violet was about to walk in someone called her name causing her to stop.
"Violet!" She turned around to see Brian.
"Leave me alone Brian." Violet says shaking her head.
"No Violet wait I..." He was cut off by Violet walking into the funeral place and shutting the door. He let out a sigh before walking back to his car.

__________
It was 3 days after Violet saw Brian and her,Mia and Vince were sitting in the front row at Letty's funeral. Violet looked to the left and saw Brian standing there watching. She let out a sigh as tears roll down her face before paying attention back to the person who was talking.

After the funeral Mia and Vince go back into the house while Violet grabs a box full of Letty's stuff from the boot of the car and takes it to the garage. Violet closes her eyes trying to keep more tears from falling before she opens them after hearing footsteps. She turns round, only to be faced with her brother. She walked over to him tears in her eyes.
"Dom." She says as Dom pulls her into a hug.
"Hey kiddo. I missed you." Dom says before Violet pulls away.
"I missed you to, but you shouldn't be here, they're staking the place out it they find you..." Violet says.
"They won't find me." Dom says cutting his little sister off and placing his hands on her shoulders smiling. "Look at you. Your so grown up."
"Well I am 30 now Dom." Violet says smiling.
"I can't believe that your so grown up." Dom says smiling and shaking his head.
"Recent events have changed me." Violet tells her older brother.
"You still look as beautiful as ever." Dom says with a smile.
"I love you, Dom." Violet tells him.
"I love you to, Vi." Dom says before pulling his younger sister into another hug.
When they pulled away Dom's eyes land on the Dodge Charger which Dom crashed when he raced Brian but it looked almost as good as new. Dom walked over to it.
"Letty wouldn't let them junk it. Even if it is a goddamn curse." Violet says smiling sadly at the memory of Letty in the garage all day and everyday after she returned to LA. "When she came back she spent every walking minute she could trying to fix it. I even helped her a few times. It's weird it's like she knew you were coming back."
Dom's eyes land on the cross necklace he gave Letty hanging on the rear view mirror before saying "I want to see the crash site."
"Dom that's not a good idea." Violet says shaking her head. "Cops will probably still be looking there for any clues."
"I need to see it Vi." Dom tells his younger sister.
"Okay can we at least go see Mia and Vince before we go? They are in the house." Violet tells him.
"Of course let's go." Dom says before they both walk towards the house.
"Mia! Vince! Come to the kitchen!" Violet shouts as Dom closes the door behind them.
Mia and Vince walk into the kitchen moments later.
"What's up sis?" Mia says "why did you..." She trails of as she spots Dom. "Dom?"
"Hey sis." Dom says with a smile.
Mia ran over and jumped into her brothers arms as Vince slowly walked over.
"Good to see you again brother." Vince says as him and Dom bro hug after Mia and Dom had pulled away from each other.
"Good to see you to brother." Dom replies. "So what has been up with you guys?"
"Well me and Vince move to Rio after Violet fully recovered from the shooting 5 years ago and a few months ago we had a son called Nico." Mia explains.
"You have to come visit him soon. You both do." Vince adds.
"That sounds like a plan." Violet says with a smile.
The group talk for a little while before Mia and Vince decide to go for a long walk giving Dom and Violet the perfect amount of time to go see the crash site.
__________
"Right up ahead." Violet says as they both get out the car.
Dom walks over to where Violet said while Violet went and lent on the hood of the car.
Violet watched as her older brother came to a stop and knelled down touching something on the ground. Dom stands up and looks towards the car but doesn't move. It looks like he is picturing the accident. After a few minutes Dom walks back over to the car.
"You ready to go?" Dom asks I'm his younger sister.
"Yeah sure." Violet says as she walks towards her side of the car.
They both get into the car before Dom starts driving back to the house.
Dom parks a few streets away so the cops won't see him.
"You found something back there." Violet says.
"There were burn marks on the ground." Dom says before looking at his younger sister in the eyes "The kind that could one be caused by nitro-methane. There's only one guy in all of L.A. who sells that."
"Nothing you can do is going to bring her back Dom. If I were Letty I would ask you. No I would beg you, please, let this go. Before it's to late." Violet tells her older brother.
"It's already to late." Dom says.
"I love you." Violet says before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.
Violet gets out the car and starts asking back to the house before Dom starts the car and drives off.
When Violet arrived at the house she saw a few agents.
"Ms Toretto I'm Michael Staiask. FBI. How about you and I have a little chat." One of the agents say holding up their identification as proof.
Violet sighed but nodded as she stepped into the back seat of the car before pulling her phone out and texting Mia telling her she has been held up somewhere and probably won't be home until late tomorrow morning already knowing where this was going.