67: Really Scared

Today Violet was meeting up with Ellie, Layla and Jason only this time so was taking Jack with her

Today Violet was meeting up with Ellie, Layla and Jason only this time so was taking Jack with her. Violet and Jack got to the park and set up a blanket and put some of Jack's toys on it before waiting for Ellie, Layla and Jason.
"Hey Vi. Hey Jack." Ellie says with a smile.
"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Wow Jack you got a lot of toy cars." Jason says looking at all the toy cars that were on the blanket.
"Well that's what happens when you got a dad and a uncle who loves cars." Violet says with a laugh.
"Have you talked to Alec recently?" Layla asks.
"No." Violet says. "Why?"
"He's been trying to find you. He says he has to talk to you about something important." Jason tells her.
"He's been saying that a lot recently. Last time I saw him was about 3 weeks ago." Violet tells them.
"Hey guys." Someone says from behind Violet. Violwt turns around to see Alec.
"What are you doing here, Alec?" Violet asks.
"I need to talk to you." Alec tells her.
Violet let's out a sigh.
"Alec, I don't want to talk to you." Violet tells him.
"Violet maybe you should." Jason says.
"Yeah. Don't worry about Jack we will look after him. Just go talk to Alec."  Ellie tells her.
"Fine. But only for 5 minutes." Violet says standing up.
"Mama? Where are you going?" Jack asks.
"I'll be back in a minute buddy. I just got to go talk to a friend." Violet tells her son before walking away.
"Violet." Alec says when they are out of ear distance from the others.
"You better make this quick, Alec." Violet says looking at him.
"I will." Alec says. "Deckard knows who he is going to take out first."
"Enough with this Deckard Shaw thing." Violet says. "It isn't true so stop going on about it."
"It is true, Violet." Alec says.
"Ok then who is he going to take out first?" Violet asks.
"I don't know. He didn't tell me that part, he only told me he knew who it was going to be. He's already on the way to kill them now." Alec explains.
"Whatever, Alec. I got to get back to my son." Violet says trying to walk past Alec but he grabs her arm. "Let go of me, Alec!"
"When you find out it's true. Call me. I will be happy to help you take him down." Alec says.
"Okay fine. Whatever." Violet says before walking away.
Violet walks back over to Ellie, Layla, Jason and Jack and sees Jason playing cars with Jack.
"So what did Alec want to talk to you about?" Layla asks.
"It's nothing." Violet says.
"You sure?" Ellie asks.
"Yeah I'm sure." Violet answers.
"Okay." Layla says.

When Violet and Jack get home Brian comes out of the kitchen.
"Hey babe." Violet says.
"Hey daddy!" Jack says.
"Hey buddy. Hey Vi." Brian says.
"Hey bud how about you go play with your toys. I just need to talk to daddy a minute." Violet says to Jack.
"Okay mama." Jack says before running over to his toys.
Violet walks into the kitchen with Brian following closely behind.
"Baby? What's going on?" Brian asks as Violet grips onto the counter tightly with her hands and breathes heavily. "Baby?" Brian walks over and puts a hand on Violet's back worriedly. "What's going on?"
"Alec came up to me at the park again." Violet says her voice shaking.
"What did he says this time?" Brian asks.
"The same thing. About someone being after us." Violet answers.
"It's okay baby." Brian says grabbing her hands.
"I'm really scared, Brian." Violet admits.
"I know you are baby. But nothings going to happen. I promise." Brian tells her.
"Okay." Violet say before Brian pulls her into a hug.
"How about we go play with Jack. Help us forget about all of this." Brian suggests.
"Okay." Violet says before they walk back out to the living room we're Jack was playing.