50: On Your Head

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well. The orange in that really makes your eyes pop." Stasiak says as Brian is escorted of the plane in a orange jumpsuit and handcuffs. Stasiak signs the release form. "Thanks fellas." Stasiak then leads Brian to his car. "Tell me something O'Conner, how is it you keep running around the world, breaking every law known to man, and yet here I am, putting my job on the line for you?"
"You'll feel a lot better once you get credit for taking down Shaw." Brian tells him as Stasiak opens the car's back door.
"Oh, I'm tempted to settle for you." Stasiak stays causing Brian to smile.
"Well you know what they say Stasiak. You want the career changing big fish you got to be willing to put in the big boy panties and sail out to the deep water." Brian says with a smile.
"You're an asshole, you know that?" Stasiak says before shoving Brian into the back seat of the car and closing the door.
"I missed you to man. I really missed it." Brian says teasingly as Stasiak gets into the drivers seat.
__________
"I got you admitted to Victorville to do whatever you got to do. It's a 24- hour hold you need to be out of there by 9 a.m. That's when forensics will run your fingerprints to the national database. That program will match you and when they find out who you really are. I won't be able to get you back out. We're talking life in prison." Stasiak explains to Brian while he drives to the prison.
Once inside Brian has his prints and picture taken. Stasiak then begins to give the jailer Brian's belongings before coming across a picture of Violet and Jack.
"Cute kid." Stasiak says before he leads Brian away from the window. "So I found out Braga's behind held in cell block D3. That's solitary. I only had enough juice to get you in Ghent pop. So you're going to have to do something to get his attention."
"Sorry about this man." Brian says before kneeing Stasiak in the stomach then slamming him it to the wall.
Guards quickly grab Brian before leading him away as Brian pretends to fight against them.
"Again?" Stasiak asks as he feels his nose is broken.

"Big brothers about to go live." Tej says as he syncs with the CCTVs cameras before he and Riley look at all the screens. "Damn, you can't flick a booger in London without somebody noticing. Roman sneaks up behind before picking up the harpoon gun, Han had brought back. "Hey! Don't touch that. That's nothing to play with, man."
"What's the problem?" Roman asks.
"That's high tensile titanium cable." Mia says making Tej look at her impressed.
"What does that mean?" Roman asks.
"That's what they use to anchor buildings and hold up bridges. Stuff you know nothing about." Tej explains taking the gun of Roman. See, now, their version it works cool, but mine, masterpiece. See, I reversed the gears, torqued the motor and added this tank to the back." Tej removes a cover to reveal a NOS can.
"That makes it even sweeter." Roman saying taking the gun back from Tej.
"It's not dummy proof." Tej tells him.
"Man. I've been known to handle big guns. Relax." Roman argues.
"You've been known to handle that big ass head." Tej retorts causing Mia to laugh while Han walks over to Dom.
"Hey, Dom. I did some checking, asked around. Got the location of a street race tonight.
Roman accidentally fired the harpoon gun causing the harpoon to stick in the wall between Dom's bed Han, who turns and glares at him. Roman shoves the gun into Tej hand and starts to look around as if he hadn't done it while Tej points at him.
__________
Brian was laying in his bed folding a piece of paper into a air-plane, which he had become very good at since Jack was born. Brian then heard someone outside his cell causing him to sit up with a smirk and look at the door.
"Brian, O'Conner. That was quite the entrance." Braga says from outside the cell. Brian throws the air-plane before walking over to the cell door. "You put a lot of these men in here. What? You didn't think we'd recognise you?" Brian notices the two men standing behind Braga before looking back at Braga. "I've been keeping tabs on you, you know. You've been having a lot of fun out there. Good cop gone bad. Rio de Janeiro. It's exciting when you go criminal, isn't it? To bad you didn't do it earlier, you could have worked for me."
"Like Letty Ortiz. So tell me something because I buried her." Brian says causing Braga to nod slightly with a small smirk.
"Yeah? You did? You buried something. I couldn't tell you who, or what it was." Braga answers.
"I know she is running with Shaw." Brian tells Braga causing Braga to chuckle.
"Still playing cop, huh? Trust me. This is way above your pay grade." Braga says.
"Humour me please." Brian says.
"Well, your a dead man walking, what does it matter? I ran everything for Shaw. Drugs, guns, money, women. He taught me to think global when I was just a local. He made me a wealthy man. And this guy didn't just have cartels working for him. He had the CIA, DEA, everyone in his pocket. He knew what was going to happen before they did. In fact he even knew when some war behind the ears FBI agent decided to but some information in my cartel. The minute you put Letty undercover, she was dead, bro."
"But she survived." Brian states.
"That girl is one tough bitch. Shaw found her in the hospital two days later. He went to finish the job." Braga explains.
"And he didn't kill her. Why?" Brian asks.
"She has no memory. Perfect girl. Huh?" Braga says with a chuckle.
"You're lucky this door is between us." Brian tells him.
Braga nods before Brian's cell door opens. Brian notices the two guys behind Braga have shanks in their hands.
"What happened to Letty is on your head." Braga tells Brian.
Brian punches Braga in the face before punching the first guy that comes towards him then licking the second. Braga goes to swing at Brian but Brian slings him onto the bed. Brian slams the first guy into the wall before kicking the other guy and slamming his head against the floor. Brain grabs a shank before rushing over to Brian.
"Look at me! Look at me!" Brian orders while Braga laughs.
"You wont do it." Braga taunts before Brian stabs him in the leg.
"What is Shaw up to." Brian asks.
"How do you think he knows your next move before you make it? He's got eyes on you." Braga explains. "Think about it." Brian goes to stab Braga again but Braga catch's his arm. "The only way you get close to Shaw is if he wants you there."
__________
Violet was dropping Nico off to his friends house with Elena driving.  Jack was in his car seat sleeping.
"Bye Nico have fun buddy." Violet tells Nico while Elena got Nico out of his car seat.
"I will Auntie Vivi."Nico says before Elena closes the door and takes Nico up to his friends house.
"You'll be in Nico's position one day baby boy." Violet tells her sleeping son with a smile.
Elena soon gets back into the car before they go back home.