57: Alec Beck

Violet was at the shops when she felt someone grab her wrist

Violet was at the shops when she felt someone grab her wrist. She turned around and saw Alec.
"Alec?" Violet asks.
"Hey Violet." Alec says with a small smile.
"What are you doing here?" Violet asks.
"I need to tell you something." Alec tells her.
"What makes you think I will believe whatever you tell me? You lied to me when I first came back then I forgave you and you broke that trust. I can't forgive you again Alec." Violet tells him.
"Please Violet this is really important." Alec tells her.
"Listen, Alec. I am now married and I have a son..." Violet says before getting cut off.
"Wait. Who are you married to?" Alec asks.
"Brian." Violet says.
"You mean the Brian that lied about being a cop?" Alec asks.
"Yes. He's also the dad to me son." Violet says.
"So you forgave him but you won't forgive me?" Alec asks.
"Yes because you lied multiple times and Brian only lied once." Violet answers before seeing Brian pull up outside the shop. "I got to go bye Alec."
"Wait, Violet." Alec tries but is was to late she was already to far away.
Violet walks outside the shop as Brian gets out his Skyline. Violet walks over to Brian as he walks round to the passenger side of the car. Violet and Brian kiss before they hug. Alec watches this feeling his heart break. He has always loved Violet more then a friend. He thought they were meant to be. But knows it's not him and Violet that we're meant to be it is and always will be Violet and Brian. Alec exits the shop as Brian opens the car door for Violet before Violet kisses Brian's cheek and gets into the car. Brian walks round the the drivers side and climbs in before driving off. Alec watching the car disappear into the distance.
__________
"Did you notice that guy that walked outside the shop as you were getting in the car and was watching us?" Brian asks Violet while he was driving back to the house.
"It was probably my old friend, Alec." Violet answers.
"Why didn't you introduce me to him?" Brian asks Grabbing Violet's hand.
"Because I no longer talk to him. He came up to me in the shop and tried to tell me something but I didn't listen. He's lied multiple times. There is no way I am going to believe him." Violet explains.
"I lied about being a cop though." Brian reminds her.
"Yeah but unless you aren't telling me something else you only lied once. Whereas Alec lied multiple times." Violet says.
"I guess." Brian says pulling into the house driveway.
Violet and Brian had moved into 1327 and Dom, Letty, Mia and Nico had moved into a house opposite them.
Both Brian and Violet get out the car while Mia and Letty walk over to them with Mia carrying Nico and Letty carrying Jack.
"Here you go." Letty says handing Jack to Violet.
"Thanks Let." Violet says bouncing Jack up and down.
"Where's Dom?" Brian asks wrapping a arm around Violet's waist.
"He's in the house. He is coming. I think he's just on the phone with Han." Mia answers.
"Okay. I am going to go over there." Brian says kissing Violet's forehead before walking over to Dom, Letty and Mia's house.
"You okay sis? You seem distracted." Mia asks Violet.
"I saw Alec again." Violet answers causing Mia to gasp.
"Who's Alec?" Letty asks.
"Let's go inside. Get a drink then me and Mia will explain." Violet suggest.
Both Letty and Mia nod before the three of them walk inside.
"So who is that Alec guy then?" Letty asks when the three girls sit down after Mia and Violet had put Nico and Jack into the play pen.
"Well when I was 8, Mia was 11 and Dom was 13 our farther was killed. Dom got sent to this junior high level security prison after he beat up the guy our dad was racing with a socket wrench. After that me and our brother Jakob ran away." Violet explains. "Me and Alec were best friends for as long as I can remember. But long story short he lied multiple times."
"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Violet." Letty says. "You to Mia."
"Thanks Let." Mia says before Dom and Brian walk into the house.
"Dada!" Jack says seeing Brian.
"Hey buddy." Brian says picking Jack up while Dom picks Nico up so he does feel left out.
There was a knock on the door and they all look at each other confused before Violet gets up and goes to answer it. And she is shocked to see who is standing at the door.