75: Glad You're Alive

The team had arrived at Abu Dhabi and were now on a beach relaxing

"It's hotter then I though it would be." Roman starts as he and Tej look out at the water.
"Yeah, we'll we are in a desert, so it would be hot." Tej retorts.
"uh, no I ain't talking about the weather. My, my, my." Roman says watching Ramsey come out of the water.
"Now, that is a women that's worth falling out of a plane for." Tej says as they watch Ramsey grab a towel.
"Get out of there, man, I got dibs on that. You've seen me looking at that." Roman says as Letty walks up behind him and Tej.
"Did you just say 'dibs'?" What are you, in the fourth grade?" Tej asks him.
"Man, can you just get out of there?" Roman asks.
"I mean, it's a free market." Tej tells him.
"What are you talking about? Get out of there." Roman argues.
"Rock, paper, scissors, for her." Tej suggest holding up his fist.
Roman does the same thing and he wins the game.
"Are you guys, for real right now? Look at you. You both looked whipped already. You got stalker eyes." Letty says causing Brian to laugh as Dom stands up with a smile.
"I tired to call dibs on Ramsey two years ago. Her knee, my balls. Trust me you don't want to do that." A man says walking over to them as Ramsey walks over as well. "Hey! Ramsey!"
"Hello, safar." Ramsey says as they hug.
"I see you made some new friend." safar says looking at everyone.
"Yeah, some short-tempered new friends." Ramsey agrees. "I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?"
"Oh, good. You will be pleased to know I sold it." Safar answers.
"You hear that?" Letty asks Dom who turns to them.
"I asked you to take care of it. Why on earth would you sell it?" Ramsey asks.
"We're gonna need it back." Dom says walking over to Ramsey and safar.
"Impossible." Safar tells him.
"Safar, I stashed something inside it. It's important." Ramsey tells him.
"Ok, ok. Uh, good news, it's safe." Safar tries to calm her down.
"And the bad news?" Ramsey asks with a sigh.
"It's very safe." Safar says before leading them to a spot where they can see 3 skyscrapers. "I sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there. Trust fund billionaire. Said he wanted to us it for his super car."
"Now, see this? This, I like. Billionaire super car." Roman says.
"What makes it so super?" Ramsey asks.
"242 miles per hour, top speed. And it's bulletproof."  Safar answers her.
"242. I'm I the only one aroused right now? It's, like, you know what I'm saying?" Roman says. No one laughs or smiles with Roman. "Whatever."
"Where does he keep it?" Dom asks.
"In his penthouse. Tower number one." Safar answers pointing to the first tower.
"Now, why the heel would he keep his car in his penthouse?" Tej asks.
"He's a billionaire my friend. He can do whatever he wants. Now tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year. The prince wants to celebrate it and host a party tomorrow afternoon." Safar explains.
"So you can get us up there, right?" Brian asks Safar.
"Sure. But, uh, not dressed like that." Safar tells them.
__________
Violet was sitting in the windowsill of the room she was staying in while Jack was still asleep.
"Hey." Ellie says bringing over two cups of coffee before handing Violet one.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile before taking a sip. "Are the others still asleep?"
"Yeah it's just you and me that are awake." Ellie answers sitting down on the bed and taking a sip of her drink. "Can I ask you something?"
"You just did." Violet says with a laugh.
"I mean another thing." Ellie says playfully rolling her eyes.
"Of course." Violet says.
"How do you know you love someone?" Ellie asks. "Like how do you know you love Brian."
"Well if you are debating if you love Daniel. You probably don't. But here's a tip a can give you. You should love the person that makes you glad your alive. Brian is that person for me. And I'm sure you will find your person soon." Violet tells her.
"Thanks Vi. That really means a lot." Ellie says before they're both put down their cups of coffee and hug.