40: Announcements

Violet was at the market, the day after her and Brian got engaged

Violet was at the market, the day after her and Brian got engaged. They still hadn't told the team. No one noticed the ring on Violet's finger because when it happened it was late at night and everyone had gone to sleep and Violet left before everyone besides Brian, Dom and Mia hadn't woken up and they all obviously already knew.
Violet was getting some food when she is grabbed from behind. She goes to scream but when she sees who it is she stops.
"Vince, what are you doing!" Violet asks panicked.
"Quiet! They've been tracking you." Vince tells her before they see two cars full of Reyes men show up at the entrance of the market.
Violet stops trying to escape Vince's grasp and she lets him lead her away. When they get back to the hideout Roman is the first to spot them before he looks at Brian who also spot them. Brian puts the air compressor he was using down before heading towards Vince.
"It's ok. Wait!" Violet tells him placing a hand on Brian's chest to stop him. "Reyes' guys were waiting for me at the market. Vince saved my life."
Vince nods at Brian to show that what Violet had said was true.
Roman walks over as well ready to fight alongside Brian.
"You hungry?" Dom asks asks from where he and Han was looking at the blue print of the police station.
"Yeah, sure." Vince answers.
"Good, because you're saying Grace." Dom tells him with a smirk.
"Thanks Vince." Brian says before shaking his hand.
__________
Dom is working on his charger while Tego and Santos argue while they cook. Brian sits at the computer with Violet in his lap as they are keeping a eye on the tracker on Hobbs car for Dom. Mia and Vince were in the corner of the room catching up. Tej, Roman and Han and Gisele all sit together while enjoying some beers.
"Cheers, cheers, cheers." Roman asks as he hits Tej and Hand bottles with his before they all take a drink. "So, we are in Brazil. It's the good life. So you got $10 million coming. What are you going to do with your money?"
"Me?" Tej asks and Roman nods. "Actually, man I been thinking about opening up a garage back home. Place where people can bring their cars and not get completely ripped off. You know what I mean?"
"Really? So, your dream is to start a day job? That's stupid. Like, why would..."
"No it's not stupid at all." Tej tells Roman cutting him off. "I love what I do."
"That don't make sense to me." Roman says as Tego walks over to them.
"I know what I am doing with my money." Tego says placing down a plate with burnt chicken on it. "Buying some cooking lessons for my man."
"See? See? There you go with that negativity, man." Santos says as he turns to look at him. "You know me. Money ain't a goddamn thing."
"It's going to take a Lily's more then money to learn how to cook." Roman says as he picks up one of the burnt chicken ribs.
"That's horrible." Tej says.
"But I heard they was looking for a chef down at this animal shelter." Roman says jokingly while Vince walked over to Dom and Mia walked over to Brian and Violet.
"Hey, Dom. Listen uh, I know that you're all set for this job tomorrow, but if you need an extra man, I could..." Vince says.
"You're in." Dom says cutting him off and taking a sip off his beer. "There always room for family."
"Thank you." Vince tells him.
"Let's go get something to eat." Dom says grabbing his button up shirt before pointing to his car. "Can you believe Mia and Violet call this a curse?"
"They might be right." Vince says before they walk over to the others.
"We're less than 24 hours from the biggest celebration of our life." Roman says as he grabs some beers before walking over to Violet, Brian and Mia. "Yall need a refill. This is serious stuff."
"I'm good thanks." Violet says as Roman tries to hand her a beer.
"Cheers, baby." Roman tries as Brian opens his beer.
"I'm good, no, thank you." Violet as Brian and Roman tap their beers together and Mia takes a sip of hers.
"No, she can't." Brian says before he takes a sip of his beer.
"What do you mean?" Roman asks looking at the two confused.
"She can't." Brian answers as Violet looks up at him with a smile on her face.
"What do you mean she can't? What is..." Roman asks but stops when Brian rubs Violet's Stomach. "Are you serious right now?"
"Yeah." Brian answers him.
"Is that the reason you let him beat you in the quarter mile?" Roman asks Dom looking at him with a laugh while everyone starts to all over. "That was a baby gift."
"No, that's messed up. No, you're not taking that from me." Brian argues.
"Wait, wait, hold on a second." Tej says walking over. "So, did he just smack that ass or did he grab and hold onto it?" Everyone laughs and Violet's feel her cheeks turn red.
Gisele and Han walk over to hug and congratulate them before Brian walks over to Dom.
"Baby gift, huh?" Brian asks as he stands next to him.
"I have no idea what they are talking about." Dom answers him with a smile.
"Wait!" Gisele says seeing the ring on Violet's finger. "Is that what I think it is?"
"Yep, we're also engaged." Brian says smiling.
They all congratulate them again while Dom stands to the side and just smiles.
"Toast." Dom says when they had all stopped congratulating Brian and Violet. The team gathers round and Brian wraps an arm around Violet who cuddles into his side. "Money will come and go. We know that. But the most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here. Right now. Salude, mi familia."
"Salude." Everyone says touching there beers.
__________
The boys were at a street race for the final night before they pull of the job. Violet, Mia and Gisele were back at the hideout sitting around a table and talking.
"So how does it feel being Pregnant and engaged?" Gisele asks Violet.
"It feels weird." Violet says with a smile. "But amazing."
"That's exactly how I felt when me and Vince got married and when I was pregnant with Nico." Mia explains.
The girls continue talking until the boys get back and they all go to bed.